Honored Contributor

Couldn't sleep and was doing some surfing. What the heck?

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

Which host did the show?

Honored Contributor

Do not know. There were two women. 

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Super Contributor

What time does this program usually come on?  I may have to tune in at least once.  So I can sit there and blush.

Honored Contributor

Shows are great!  Nothing to blush over - especially if watching alone or with DH or SO.  There is a market for such items and presentations are done in good taste without having to go to less desirable sights or adult stores!  Inhancing intimacy is nothing to be ashamed of.  

Honored Contributor

what's the problem

it's adult programming

Honored Contributor

@PickyCindy wrote:

What time does this program usually come on?  I may have to tune in at least once.  So I can sit there and blush.

@PickyCindy 

I just saw an email about the show last night. Guess they should send out the email a little earlier since the show was last night & I just saw the emai.

The show was on at 1 AM eastern time.

Respected Contributor

i got the email as well.  I went over there to look too. 

Don't really see the problem.  It's just shocking to see it on tv like that. 

there is difineately a place for this in the marketplace.  I think that for many buying it at a place such as evine takes the blush factor out.  great if you want to see perhaps new things, or......

this industry has evolved just like any other.  Lots of new stuff out there, that many may not be familiar with. 

Honored Contributor

I turned to that show while surfing and had to laugh out loud---sorry but not my cup of tea------

Honored Contributor

If you go to Evine's website & search Evine After Dark their shopping link for those items opens where you can see what they are selling.

No big deal. Just sex toys.

We have a store in town that sells all that stuff.