Respected Contributor

Re: ENOUGH with Pat and/or Jane!

I enjoy them both, together, apart, either way.  I feel like they are real and real friends.  I like them better than most hosts.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove, you've responded three times so far that you don't watch them. I guess I don't understand, then, the purpose of your thread.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@ScarletDove, you've responded three times so far that you don't watch them. I guess I don't understand, then, the purpose of your thread.

@suzyQ3  What is so difficult to understand, after watching them several times in the afternoon, I stopped watching...as with other times when Pat was on, turned off! The purpose of the thread was to see if anyone else was tired of M-Th afternoons devoted to Pat/Jayne....

Honored Contributor

I rarely watch anything on any shopping network unless I am looking for something specific or a brand that is on!!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

I do like Pat and Jayne as hosts, but in separate shows. I don't enjoy these two hosts working together!  There is too much giggling, talking over each other and doubling up QVC hosts just ruins any show.

And frankly....there is absolutely NO reason to have two hosts on any show!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@suzyQ3  What is so difficult to understand, after watching them several times in the afternoon, I stopped watching...as with other times when Pat was on, turned off! The purpose of the thread was to see if anyone else was tired of M-Th afternoons devoted to Pat/Jayne....

@ScarletDove, I don't know whether you say my second reply to you. I just deleted it.

I want to apologize for my first and deleted second reply. I should have kept it to myself. You have a perfect right to express your opinion.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@ScarletDove wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@ScarletDove, I don't know whether you say my second reply to you. I just deleted it.

I want to apologize for my first and deleted second reply. I should have kept it to myself. You have a perfect right to express your opinion.

@suzyQ3  Thank you although there is no reason for you to apologize; these forums are for the purpose of being able to express ourselves or our opinions even if we agree, disagree, or agree to disagree!  Have a good evening @suzyQ3 .....

Respected Contributor

I like them separate but not together.

Frequent Contributor

I love them. When they did the morning show, the Q made more money off of me. I am not home to watch in the afternoon.