Valued Contributor

Re: ENOUGH with Pat and/or Jane!

I enjoy Jayne and Pat together! Funny, I don't remember comments like this when they hosted the AM Style shows.

Valued Contributor

Agree, didn't like them in the morning show, and would not watch this.  Too much. Love them each separately.

Esteemed Contributor

I loved them in the morning & was sad when their show ended.I’m thrilled that they’re  back!!

Respected Contributor

I don’t like all the silliness. I don’t get all the laughing about nothing. And Jayne seems like a know it all. Just my opinion 

Frequent Contributor

I think they're best alone. Why does QVC need to pay them both when they're with a host?  Seems like that would be a cost savings they could take advantage of.  

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

I would imagine if QVC is giving them the amount of air time you describe, they must be top selling hosts.

I read somewhere on the forums you check and see which hosts are going to be on what programs, so you don't have to watch.

@RespectLife  I don't watch either or both of them, check the guide first!

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Then stop watching them...LOL  

@chrystaltreeI don't watch either or both of them.....LOL

Respected Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

I enjoy Jayne and Pat together! Funny, I don't remember comments like this when they hosted the AM Style shows.

I never watched their AM shows and imagine others like me only watch afternoons/evenings...

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

When something gets to be a bit much for me, I hit the button on the remote STAT LOL!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have not been watching their newer shows together in the last few weeks.  A long time ago I watched them together and must agree that they were too silly and had all these inside jokes and rolling of the eyes that really left the viewers in the dark about what they were talking about.   Then lo and behold, there was a very complimentary post recently about Pat and Jayne together being an extremely informative, well-done show with no monkey business.  I was surprised to read all the very positive comments.  Now this post.  Pat and Jayne must be back to their junior high school girls act.  They do have a history of acting that way.