Respected Contributor

Re: ENOUGH with Jose Miran

[ Edited ]

@fortune

Judith Ripka is the most successful designer of all time on QVC.  She sells a lot of jewelry.  

As far as Joan Rivers - When Joan was alive they sold better stuff, not big shirts over and over again.  

Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

In addition to Josie Maran, here's a list of products that we're all tired of:

1.  In the Kitchen with David

2. Susan Graver

3. Logo

4. Joan Rivers

5. Diamonique

6. Christmas

7. Food

8. Philosophy

9. Clarks

10. Judith Ripka

11. Vionic

I wish I would never ever see these shows again--ever!  QVC needs new programming.

You submitted a good list.  I agree with your suggestions.  I would add IT Cosmetics.

Honored Contributor

Re: ENOUGH with Jose Miran

[ Edited ]

@fortune wrote:

In addition to Josie Maran, here's a list of products that we're all tired of:

1.  In the Kitchen with David

2. Susan Graver

3. Logo

4. Joan Rivers

5. Diamonique

6. Christmas

7. Food

8. Philosophy

9. Clarks

10. Judith Ripka

11. Vionic

I wish I would never ever see these shows again--ever!  QVC needs new programming.

@fortune

I do like your list, however, I would make an exception I DO like #6---CHRISTMAS I DO like Christmas decor providing it's unique and just not the same items presented over and over and the same thing they've brought in the past few years! And PLEASE NO MORE FLASHPADS--scooters, or poopourri!!! or vacuums!!! 

I USED TO like ITKWD when he had unique kitchen gadgets but these days it seems it's mostly prepared food and things we've seen one too many times.....and he seems too obsessed with colors and not much else of the product!

I used to enjoy Joan Rivers (like her Christmas ornaments too), but now it's just BIG SHIRTS.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

There has been an overload of Josie Maran the last few days.

I like some of her things, but enough is enough of greasing up models!

But, it must sell, as does Christmas, which I HATE in the summer.  Someone must like it.  I've heard the explanations and I still don't get it!!!

I just don't watch much with all the repetition.  I will watch even less as more Christmas gift, etc. shows come on.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@Topaz Gem wrote:

Josie lives permanently in California.  She bought a farmhouse in West Chester to stay in when she appears on QVC for several days at a time.  IMO, much better than staying at a hotel, and more convenient for her family.

Chaz from Wen does the same thing.  He bought a house in PA to use during his QVC appearances.  His crew stays there as well.

I think  Tova and Susan Graver live near QVC too.

@Daysdee

I think Susan Graver lives upstairs at QVC.  Whenever there's a spot for her, she slides down a fireman's pole right onto the set.  That's why we see her every day!!!  whistle.gif

Respected Contributor

Susan Graver is owned by QVC.  I also do not understand why LOGO is so popular.  I live in metropolitan Chicago.  I have never seen anyone wearing LOGO.  

Respected Contributor

@corita wrote:

@greyexplorer wrote:

Couldn't agree more.  Hopefully this too will pass as others have before her such as the lady from T.I.P.S. (tapping her nails on a 2'x4"), Diane Young, Dr. Denese (we don't see her on much any more), Ojon, etc. 

Just change the channel for the time being.

------------------

I saw the Ojon guy on HSN.  He changed the name of his products!  I am always surprised when I  see a QVC vendor show up on HSN!

He didn't change the name of the Ojon products.  This is an entirely new line.  He sold Ojon after his divorce.

Esteemed Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

@corita wrote:

@greyexplorer wrote:

Couldn't agree more.  Hopefully this too will pass as others have before her such as the lady from T.I.P.S. (tapping her nails on a 2'x4"), Diane Young, Dr. Denese (we don't see her on much any more), Ojon, etc. 

Just change the channel for the time being.

------------------

I saw the Ojon guy on HSN.  He changed the name of his products!  I am always surprised when I  see a QVC vendor show up on HSN!

He didn't change the name of the Ojon products.  This is an entirely new line.  He sold Ojon after his divorce.

------------

Oh...did not know that!  I did n't follow him while on the Q, but was surprised to seem him on other channel.

Seems like many of the items had pretty much the same function as his original...

Frequent Contributor

Hopefully she will slide away soon.  She is so oiley.  Her hair sometime looks so greasy.  You don't have to lather yourself for 15 minutes to sell a product.  I bet all she touches is left greasy.