Esteemed Contributor

Re: hankRe: ENOUGH with Jose Miran

@apple blossom wrote:

Thank you I totally agree.   She loves herself.

I would certainly hope so! 

Valued Contributor

@GG13

@Fritz123

Just as a FYI, over the next 3 weeks, Susan Graver will make an appearance 19 times, Josie 12 times, and Lori Goldstein 9 times.

I am a fan of LOGO and I wish she was on EVERY DAY.

Valued Contributor

Re: hankRe: ENOUGH with Jose Miran

@apple blossom wrote:

Thank you I totally agree.   She loves herself.

I am so totally tired of that finger going in that body butter over and over....... I do love it, but when I get it I do not keep sticking my finger in it and playing with it like I am so addicted to making little mountains! UGH!!!!

Respected Contributor

@greyexplorer

Dr. Denese is still a big seller on QVC.  She is on the beauty channel a lot .  I get notices of her appearances all of the time.  She has great products.

Esteemed Contributor

@greyexplorer wrote:

Couldn't agree more.  Hopefully this too will pass as others have before her such as the lady from T.I.P.S. (tapping her nails on a 2'x4"), Diane Young, Dr. Denese (we don't see her on much any more), Ojon, etc. 

Just change the channel for the time being.

------------------

I saw the Ojon guy on HSN.  He changed the name of his products!  I am always surprised when I  see a QVC vendor show up on HSN!

Valued Contributor

@GG13 wrote:

Agree with Fritz 123. It seems LOGO is on almost every day, sometimes several times a day! The line is ugy!!

I have to totally agree!!!! IMHO those are the ugliest clothes I have ever seen. Do not get what people go so crazy over a bunch of tops that have 5 layers and do nothing for the body.                                                               bamasec

Honored Contributor

@Topaz Gem wrote:

Josie lives permanently in California.  She bought a farmhouse in West Chester to stay in when she appears on QVC for several days at a time.  IMO, much better than staying at a hotel, and more convenient for her family.

Chaz from Wen does the same thing.  He bought a house in PA to use during his QVC appearances.  His crew stays there as well.

I think  Tova and Susan Graver live near QVC too.

Honored Contributor

I think QVC needs to bring in more variety (and not vendors from HSN).  I like some from HSN, but don't want to see them on both channels like many posters think will be the case.  I think QVC has too many shows from Josie, IT Cosmetics, Philosophy, LOGO, Susan Graver, various mattresses, etc.    Also I would like to see the prepared food presented on shows separate from the kitchen/cooking shows.

New Contributor

I agree there is to much Josie Marin and to much Logo. Just how many ways can you wear Logo.  Not everyone piles on the layers of clothes like Lori Goldstein.

Respected Contributor

In addition to Josie Maran, here's a list of products that we're all tired of:

1.  In the Kitchen with David

2. Susan Graver

3. Logo

4. Joan Rivers

5. Diamonique

6. Christmas

7. Food

8. Philosophy

9. Clarks

10. Judith Ripka

11. Vionic

I wish I would never ever see these shows again--ever!  QVC needs new programming.