Regular Contributor

my goodness you have more products on the show some I have never seen.. but you still continue to have her on the show.  WHY??????    lets me some new things  please

QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Contributor

totally agree, and take away Logo too

Respected Contributor

I love Josie's products.  I'm excited she will be having a TSV next month with a new product. 

Super Contributor

QVC is a business!  As such, they air what sells.  Nobody is forcing people to watch!

Contributor

Couldn't agree more.  Hopefully this too will pass as others have before her such as the lady from T.I.P.S. (tapping her nails on a 2'x4"), Diane Young, Dr. Denese (we don't see her on much any more), Ojon, etc. 

Just change the channel for the time being.

Honored Contributor

Josie Maran has been a maintstay on QVC for quite some time now.  I doubt she's going anywhere.  

Respected Contributor

She is not going anywhere because her items are good and they sell so they give her more on-air time. She is on the August cover of the Q Insider and they did an article all about her. 

Esteemed Contributor

I caught a glimpse of Josie the other day.  I hope someone encourages her not to go strapless when she has such obvious tan lines.  Maybe some did and she chose to ignore.  Anyway, it was distracting on my big screen TV, so I didn't watch very long. I would say that about anyone, not just Josie, but with her means, I'd think she would have done something to even it out before going on air or change the outfit.

Honored Contributor

I find it interesting that Josie lives in West Chester