Regular Contributor

EMAILS ABOUT RECEIVING MY RETURNS

QVC emails me about receiving my return!  The thing is that I returned the item three

weeks ago,  It takes them that long to acknowledge that they got it, or just it takes

a month to see any credit issued.  Talk about floating money, it never takes that

long with any other vendor.  

Honored Contributor

Re: EMAILS ABOUT RECEIVING MY RETURNS

QVC is notoroius for being very slow on returning your money, it must be legal or someone surely would have turned them in by now. I just try to buy less and less from them, I'm shopping more and more on Amazon.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99  I love getting  items from Amazon the next day.  Also  as soon as a return package is scanned you practically get the credit immediately.  When I take something to UPS store many times they package it and by the time I get home (few minutes drive)  I have the credit showing already.  (Most times no cost to do the return.)

Honored Contributor

I'm on week 2 since I sent back a few things----no emails about anything yet--that's why I am not ordering anymore from the Q--its AMZ for me--you get a notice a few hours after you send it away and it gets scanned----even HSN is faster maybe a few days later--just so ridiculous----thought the Q was SO sorry for its shipping practices---not so much!!!

Valued Contributor

OMG the Q definitely has the slowest return process I have ever encountered.