Super Contributor

I just called customer service regarding items that I ordered and have an EDD of 10/25 which is tomorrow.  It has not shipped yet.  The representative said I could get it tomorrow or maybe next week, she didn't know where the item was coming from.  What the heck? Why don't they know this? Why even put an EDD on the order?  The closest QVC warehouse to me is in Ontario CA.  Unless someone is putting it in their car right now and driving it to my house it will not be here tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

I just today, the 24th, received an item with the EDD of the 21st.  The operative word is "estimated".  Its not a definite delivery date.  UPS even had the nerve to say they were delivering it a day early.  Ha!  These dates aren't written in stone.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

You must not have ordered recently.  What you are describing is the status quo.

Honored Contributor

"she didn't know where the item was coming from."

The tracking # will show you where the item originated from.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor
I too have an item to be delivered tomorrow. But it is still in progress. We are completely at their mercy as we cannot cancel, or anything. This item, is my last. Not being able to cancel is absolutely unacceptable.
Trusted Contributor

I was supposed to (EDD) recive something I ordered on 10/16 today. And, of course, it is still in process and cannot be cancelled. At least, I got an email notifying me of the delay today. I called CS and told her that I wanted to cancel it since it clearly has not shipped yet and she also tried to cancel it, but couldn't. But, I told her I would refuse delivery and she noted that, and made sure that I would be refunded the entire amount (no shipping) once it does ship. I said that she must be getting tired of these calls and I could tell that she agreed with me, but couldn't really say anything.

Valued Contributor
I should refuse delivery. So dissatisfied. How can it be here today when it hasn't even shipped?!?! WHAT was it those initials stand for QVC?????
Frequent Contributor

@D Kay wrote:

You must not have ordered recently.  What you are describing is the status quo.

Very true!!

Honored Contributor

@jlrbr--estimated date of delivery

Esteemed Contributor

Amazon almost always delivers much before the estimated date.  Guess that's why it's taking over the world. 😏

Trees are the lungs of the Earth