Trusted Contributor

EDD - Estimated delivery date

I ordered an as is ring which shipped on June 6.  I still haven't received it.  Okay all you QVC cheer leaders tell me why.

Honored Contributor

Re: EDD - Estimated delivery date

Only QVC and/or your local PO, UPS, USPS can tell you!  Smiley Tongue

Have you CALLED QVC???

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@newname0How could we possibly know?  You need to ask qvc.  I would say that is some long travel time though.  😞

QVC Customer Care

@newlook456 wrote:

I ordered an as is ring which shipped on June 6.  I still haven't received it.  Okay all you QVC cheer leaders tell me why.

@newname0  I have checked your order, please email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and i will share the information with you.  

Melvin, Customer Care 

Honored Contributor

Contacting QVC is your best option.  Take Melvin up on his offer.

Contributor

I also ordered an "as is" item a couple of months ago.  After is said it was shipped I kept tracking the package but never received it.  Called CS and they didn't know what happened to it, so issued a refund.

Trusted Contributor

Call CS they will help you. 

Trusted Contributor

Okay I emailed Melvin about this ring.  I don't call Customer Service because I don't order that often at QVC to be in touch with them on a frequent basis.  I also figured it was only a 7.95 as is ring.  Had it been a more expensive ring I probably would call on it. 

Trusted Contributor

@Melvin-QVC wrote:

@newlook456 wrote:

@newname0  I have checked your order, please email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and i will share the information with you.  

Melvin, Customer Care 

I emailed Melvin.  No reply from him.  Does the above mean nothing?  Just happy talk?

Trusted Contributor

I had a live chat with Customer Service with the result that I will get a refund and no ring on this order.  Thanks for your replies.