Occasional Contributor
I feel like Dyson presentations are on practically everyday!! Is it just me or do others feel this way?
Trusted Contributor

Maybe it is a sign that you spend too much time watching QVC.

Respected Contributor

Hello, lynnjamie and welcome. Smile

Dyson vacuum cleaners are on a lot. Not sure why. I figure almost everyone owns a vacuum cleaner by now.

@KYToby, no offense, but please try to not be so harsh with people when they don't post something positive about QVC. Lately you've been coming across as cruel. I don't think you're doing that on purpose and again, not trying to be mean to you, but maybe just let people vent a little.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Esteemed Contributor

When the Q isn't showing the Dyson....HSN is....

I have resigned myself to watching other stations...when in the past I never turned the Q. off...it was on for company and background for years....then they changed and then, sadly, I had to change....

Honored Contributor
On 12/23/2014 KYToby said:

And maybe it's a sign that they have Dyson (and Dell, and Vitamix, and so on...) on too often...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
On 12/23/2014 NC Bandwagon said:

Hello, lynnjamie and welcome. Smile

Dyson vacuum cleaners are on a lot. Not sure why. I figure almost everyone owns a vacuum cleaner by now.

@KYToby, no offense, but please try to not be so harsh with people when they don't post something positive about QVC. Lately you've been coming across as cruel. I don't think you're doing that on purpose and again, not trying to be mean to you, but maybe just let people vent a little.

You've put it so nicely... And really, I'm not sure it's deserved. Let's face it, he has his little rant regularly and has been told how he comes across but persists in posting in sermon mode... I think he fully intends to be mean spirited and 'holier than thou'... This forum is for us to vent, we shouldn't have to beg his forgiveness for doing so. If he doesn't want to read criticism and suggestions aimed at his precious QVC he has essentially the same option he's always suggesting to us: avoid it!

Honored Contributor
On 12/24/2014 stevieb said:

And maybe it's a sign that they have Dyson (and Dell, and Vitamix, and so on...) on too often...

Go Stevie!

Honored Contributor
On 12/24/2014 CalmInTheHeart said:
On 12/24/2014 stevieb said:

Go Stevie!

Wink It gets old, doesn't it!? A significant number of people are expressing the same sentiments. They're coming to the appropriate forum to do it and then, without fail, the judging and pontificating begins... We're all collectively wrong and the Q, of course, is always right. After all, in Tobytown, the Mighty Q can do no wrong... Well, I beg to differ...