Honored Contributor

Interested hearing from Dyson owners. Price incredible!

Love purple and grey. Compact another plus. Like Dyson?

Honored Contributor

I have had so many brands of vacuums over the years - some Oreck, Hoover, Shark, Bissel and many lesser brands and the 2 dysons (upright and cannister) I have now are by far the best and longest lasting - expecially for pet hair.

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

I will echo every word that @Pook has written.  

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

I’ve had Dyson canister, upright, cordless vacuums and love them all. I gave DD our canister vac because the older version was cumbersome for me. This new canister looks lighter. Anyway I use the other two listed every week along with my robot. Love Dyson products.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

My son just moved to Hawaii so I bought one for him.

Mine is the canister one made for Macy's and love it. It is on my 2nd floor and have a Rainbow for my 1st floor.  The Rainbow is very heavy and I had shoulder surgery in November so it hurts,  So  I purchased the Big Deal for my downstairs.  It is a really good price.  I am obsessive about vacuuming so I will keep all 3.  Can you tell that I like them.

Super Contributor

I have two older Dysons, an upright and a cordless.  Both have been fantastic.  I was very interested in the Big Deal,  but after reading reviews on Amazon.com, decided against it.  Many reviewers said it worked great on hard flooring but not so great on carpeting.  There were enough complaints about weak suction to change my mind.  I have carpeting in my bedrooms and large area rugs in the family room and dining room.   

Honored Contributor

@zannawrote:

I have two older Dysons, an upright and a cordless.  Both have been fantastic.  I was very interested in the Big Deal,  but after reading reviews on Amazon.com, decided against it.  Many reviewers said it worked great on hard flooring but not so great on carpeting.  There were enough complaints about weak suction to change my mind.  I have carpeting in my bedrooms and large area rugs in the family room and dining room.   

Thank you, Appreciate your feedback. Decided to order (Big Deal) not having carpeting in my home, perfect size for my needs. Thanks again everyone! ☺