Esteemed Contributor

@NicoleInFlorida wrote:
How many times are they going to have that vacuum as the Today's Special Value? It's gotta be on at least once every other month.

@NicoleInFlorida .... I agree with you .... not only is it a TSV every month but, when it is a TSV they show it every hour for about 30 minutes & then every other hour for the entire hour!!!

They do this with all the TSV's .... so boring I just can't watch anymore!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Time to clear out the warehouses again! Lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I bought an Dyson Animal Vac years ago and right after the warranty was over, the dang thing broke.  Took it to our local Sew and Vac store where I was told it was the "clutch" and they replaced the part for $170. About a year after that, it broke again ony this time ($500 Dyson + $170 Part and another $170?)... I threw it away and never looked back.

Besides, the owner of this repair shop (who btw did an outstanding job on a 1918 Singer Sewing Machine for me which is still running to this day and only needs an occasional cleaning) took me behind the scenes to show me how many Dysons he had lined up to fix (about 50 of them!!) after he told me that (he thought) they were the worst vacuums on the market.... however good business for him!  

I went ahead with the repair and regretted it.... I will never buy a Dyson product again.  I own a Shark Lift Away and it's an exceptional product.....  already about 3 years old!

OMG! Maybe that's why the Dyson keeps selling. It keeps breaking so people have to keep buying a new one......it all makes sense now.....

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Q shows the same 10-12 products, or variations of, every week.  It's been like this for years.  It's why I don't watch.   I should take that back.  I did watch some of Q on the August 2015 gold day and occasionally on the gold day this month.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dyson AGAIN

[ Edited ]

Yes folks it's the weekend and it seems that unfortunately they now have a set rotation of weekend products to highlight---Dyson, computers, mattresses, beds, It cosmetics/Philosophy, Dooney, Kitchen Aid, Vitamix......and repeat!!!  Woman Tongue  This strategy doesn't seem to be working because their revenue has been down last few quarters.....how many of the SAME product can one purchase---they are scaring their long time customers away....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

The Shark brand is so much more affordable and just as good.

@SeaMaiden

I love my Shark vacuum Heart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

I'm with you on this for sure! I rarely watch QVC on a weekend EVER!  However, last night when I thought I was tired and went to bed, then couldn't sleep I decided since the new show "We've Got It with Mary Beth and Rick" was on QVC, I'd check it out. It was NOTHING but Dyson for one solid hour with Rick. Mary Beth was not on. Perhaps she was on the first hour. I was not interested at all so kept flipping channels thinking presentation would be over and I'd see something NEW but no!  I did find something to buy on another channel! Ha! See QVC that's what can happen when you run repeats on TSV's ad nauseam!  The parts I did see were ridiculous - kept showing same feature and video clips over and over and over.