Occasional Contributor
How many times are they going to have that vacuum as the Today's Special Value? It's gotta be on at least once every other month.
Trusted Contributor

ugh, I know..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Honored Contributor

I think we'll see Dyson presented often until people stop buying a new vacuum every time their filter needs to be changed.

I'm not surprised they sell them so often.  I am surprsied when I read how many vacuums people buy and how often they replace the ones they own.

Honored Contributor

The Shark brand is so much more affordable and just as good.

Honored Contributor

It's Sunday. That's always Dyson Day, Mattress Day or Computer Day. May as well put it on our calendars as a "given".

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
I own a dyson, but if I had it to do over, I'd definitely not buy dyson. Mine has lost suction, had it serviced twice and now it's just a mediocre vacuum.
Trusted Contributor

i've been wanting to get a new vaccuum  but will never pay that much.. its not too bad with the easy pays but unless i know for sure it will last me till i die, i wont get it...  i dont want to spend over 100 on one, if they do last forever please let me know, maybe then i'd "think" about it.....

Valued Contributor

Well, it is Sunday, so what do you expect.  QVC sure doesn't listen; Sunday programming is total repetition and AWFUL.  Dyson must take a super miniscule percentage on their sales.  PLEASE QVC, DO YOU THINK YOU COULD GO A COUPLE THREE MONTHS W/O PRESENTING A DYSON PRODUCT AS A TSV??? 

Respected Contributor

(((sigh))) Smiley Sad

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I bought an Dyson Animal Vac years ago and right after the warranty was over, the dang thing broke.  Took it to our local Sew and Vac store where I was told it was the "clutch" and they replaced the part for $170. About a year after that, it broke again ony this time ($500 Dyson + $170 Part and another $170?)... I threw it away and never looked back.

Besides, the owner of this repair shop (who btw did an outstanding job on a 1918 Singer Sewing Machine for me which is still running to this day and only needs an occasional cleaning) took me behind the scenes to show me how many Dysons he had lined up to fix (about 50 of them!!) after he told me that (he thought) they were the worst vacuums on the market.... however good business for him!  

I went ahead with the repair and regretted it.... I will never buy a Dyson product again.  I own a Shark Lift Away and it's an exceptional product.....  already about 3 years old!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*