Occasional Contributor

Anyone else still waiting for the DynaTrap TSV from 3/13? When I ordered it I don't recall that there was an issue of it not being in stock. Now it shows that it's backordered. 🙁

Honored Contributor

We have a DYnaTrap. Really like it.

Respected Contributor

I have not received my Dynatrap yet either. 

Honored Contributor

I was tempted to get it, love the one I already have except that I wish it was easier to replace the bulbs.  However, I had recently made a large purchase so decided to put it off another year.

Honored Contributor

@GramCracker7 

If you read these boards on a regular basis this is happening a lot it has to so with Covid and problems in manufacturing and shipping.....  A candle ring I ordered back in February is still on "advanced order" and no mention of this on the show nor was there a warning on the website...it just appeared suddenly a couple days after I placed my order....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@GramCracker7    I received mine on 3/16....record time, for a qvc order.  Perhaps it depends on the size and color you ordered?   Mine was green and for the 1/4 acre area.