Respected Contributor

has anyone had this issue:I've tried several times,called cs about not being able to sign in my account.im not using the app,just typing in qvc.i used to have the app,but loading pictures was a snail pace.i don't know if this is a new thing with the q or not.

Super Contributor

Re: Dumb question,but maybe not

@Luvsmyfam , not a dumb question at all. I too have not been able to sign in for months. Everyone has tried to help to no avail. I even tried the main browsers that didn't work either but recently like last week I tried Bing and that has worked for me.

Respected Contributor

@waterlily you know sometimes I get really angry with pp in here,because of ruddness,but other times I've gotten some good advice and knoledge.i can get qvc blog on my tablet,but not my phone.i guess someone from tech support is supposed to call me tomorrow.change can be frustrating!

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@waterlily you know sometimes I get really angry with pp in here,because of ruddness,but other times I've gotten some good advice and knoledge.i can get qvc blog on my tablet,but not my phone.i guess someone from tech support is supposed to call me tomorrow.change can be frustrating!

@Luvsmyfam  usually I have a problem getting to the Forums on my phone. I'm not using the app. The message tells me I've been band from the site and this goes on for days. I know it's not so because I can get on with my computer.

Now I will shut down my phone for a few minutes and turn it back on and the problem is gone.

Super Contributor

It's really maddening, a major corporation can't fix it's website.

Honored Contributor

Have you cleared your cookies, history, and cache lately?  That usually helps me.