Regular Contributor

Re: Drop the ""Q"" - QVC - because QUALITY is no longer on your menu!

The quality of QVC products has really diminished . I've ordered through QVC for 20 years or more and I have noticed a real decline in the quality of products that QVC sells. Also, the packaging that items you do purchase from them has gotten poor....I just received a package from them that looked as though it had been previously opened...it was probably an item that was returned by someone else. I don't like to put out what I consider to be "big bucks" on items from QVC and this change in quality has made me think twice if there is an item that I am interested in. Because of that consideration, let's say I have been able to save some precious $$$. Nothing looks like it is worth me parting from my precious $$$.

Honored Contributor

Wow, careful, I note another thread suggesting a name change seems to have suddenly gone kaput... I guess the truth hurts.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I have ordered several D&B's from QVC and never had any issue with quality. Don't forget QVC doesn't make them D&B does and I doubt QVC inspects them. The only D&B I ever had a problem with and returned was ordered directly from D&B. it had a stitch missing on the outside pocket flap.