Honored Contributor

Re: Dr. Dubrow going, going, GONE ?

Plenty of their beauty products are still at regular price. I think since the vaccine, and so many things opening up again, the need and demand for all of his sanitizing products, thermometers, masks, etc has gone down, so he is not on very much for that any longer. I think he is not leaving SHQ at all. 

Honored Contributor

When I was watching some TV shopping, I immediately switched if they were on. I found them to be extremely obnoxious.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@Mimi NY wrote:

@Starpolisher wrote:

I guess I'm in the minority here. I find them to be pleasant. I've never seen any of their reality shows. And I like almost all of the Consult Beauty products that I use from them. On me, they really work! I've reordered several times! I don't see where they have any more markdowns than usual. I hope they stay at Shophq. They actually have sales!

I will join in so you  don't feel  in the minority . I  agree  his products do work . I Love his champagne lift  line,seeing great results,did learn about intermittent fasting from him and that works too,His  presentations were always  for me a  learning experience just as Andrew Lessman has been also.

So like the song from years ago goes "I will follow him  wherever he might go." If he is leaving Shop HQ.

@Mimi NY 

Me too! But Q never really has sales just TSV. So I hope they stay put. Sometimes they have free shipping when he's  on and they always have value pay. I love his Volumagen, Regenerol and Copperum 29.  I just recently bought the Champagne line but haven't tried it yet. I do like the Champagne body cream and his Restorative hand cream is nice also. I haven't been that impressed with his supplements but I do use several of them . I love his Colla-Holla(5 types of collagen) I've been using it for about a year and it's  made a big improvement in the condition of my hair and the length.  I also love his bone broth. I just started using the Regenerol Retinol Compound. I love the radiance and glow it gives my skin. It looks so hydrated! 🤗

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Esteemed Contributor

@LillyandHobo wrote:

I honestly do not care for either of them.Both have huge egos!  But they need to pay for they HUGE mansion overlooking the ocean! 

I'm sure it's paid for.

Respected Contributor

I highly doubt it. I don't watch that channel. I actually had never heard of it but, whenever I was channel surfing, THERE THEY WERE!!!! 

They could sell ice to an Eskimo. I literally laugh every time I see them selling their overpriced ****** that no one needs!  The fact that people buy into their BS is insane to me. 

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 

HAHAHA, I did, cantcha tell!  You gotta know I did...hard and it hurt!

Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

ShopHQ tends to run vendors and product lines over and over for hours on end -- Invicta and DuBrows, for sure.

Respected Contributor

LOL @mnmom and that's exactly why I no longer even bother to watch ShopHQ.

If there isn't any product that I am interested in (and hours of invicta watches ranks up there along with mattresses and computers from QVC), then I won't bother to turn on the TV.

Honored Contributor

I swear the Dubrows were just on this past weekend with Consult Beauty.