Regular Contributor

Dr. Dubrow going, going, GONE ?

I noticed the Dubrows haven't been on ShopHQ every minute lately lol and all their products are marked down. Please tell me they are GONE! What happened to Nicky Butler??????
Respected Contributor

Re: Dr. Dubrow going, going, GONE ?

....next the Dubraggers will show up on the Q

Super Contributor

I honestly do not care for either of them.Both have huge egos!  But they need to pay for they HUGE mansion overlooking the ocean! 

Respected Contributor

Why shouldn't Dr. Dubrow be proud of his accomplishments?  He is a board certified plastic surgeon, very sought after for his excellent work, appears to have a happy marriage, and a nice family.  He also has a net worth of $50 million.  We should all hope to do so well in life!

As a medical doctor, he is tuned to staying healthy.  Obviously his products were selling well on ShopHQ or he would not be so popular.  He was a great source for products to address Covid-19.  

Noone is forced to watch shopping television that features products they do not need or want--just switch the channel.  But complaining to others about what YOU don't like is not really effective, because some people might find his items useful and important.

Respected Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper 

Thanks for sharing insight about them. He is quite the success story for sure.

Opinons are like a ice cream that's why there's 31 flavors. 

Not everything is a shared taste so to speak. 

Personally, I watched him blather on about the products and thought they were both hucksters, not accomplished educated souls, but hey...that's just me and I did not engage in watching him ever again. 

I'm a Lessman follower anyway, easier on the eyes and smoother on the ears.

Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

....next the Dubraggers will show up on the Q

BITE YOUR TONGUE

Valued Contributor

Liked them better on the "Housewives" show on Bravo. Maybe they will go back.

Honored Contributor

He  also worked in research before he was a plastic surgeon.  I have used and like many of his products and still use and get great results from them.  The Dubrows definitely play for attention but they are also reality stars!  I don't have to necessarily like anyone's personality  to want to try products!  Many start out selling on shopping channels since they get the most exposure for their products.  

As for Shop HQ - don't know what direction they are heading but who buys all those expensive glasses, watches, handbags? 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I guess I'm in the minority here. I find them to be pleasant. I've never seen any of their reality shows. And I like almost all of the Consult Beauty products that I use from them. On me, they really work! I've reordered several times! I don't see where they have any more markdowns than usual. I hope they stay at Shophq. They actually have sales!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Valued Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

I guess I'm in the minority here. I find them to be pleasant. I've never seen any of their reality shows. And I like almost all of the Consult Beauty products that I use from them. On me, they really work! I've reordered several times! I don't see where they have any more markdowns than usual. I hope they stay at Shophq. They actually have sales!

I will join in so you  don't feel  in the minority . I  agree  his products do work . I Love his champagne lift  line,seeing great results,did learn about intermittent fasting from him and that works too,His  presentations were always  for me a  learning experience just as Andrew Lessman has been also.

So like the song from years ago goes "I will follow him  wherever he might go." If he is leaving Shop HQ.