Super Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@charsha wrote:

Lovely woman, but I find it hard to understand her when she is speaking.

Listening this morning, I thought the same thing.  Does she have an accent?  What is it?

Yes, Dr. Denese is from Hungary and speaks with a Hungarian accent.  I once worked with a Hungarian woman and she spoke very much like Dr. Denese.

Valued Contributor

I am sure she's a lovely person, but I cannot buy anything from her because she has admitted to having plastic surgery on her face - isn't that a contradiction, selling something that is suppose to slow down the aging process and then having plastic surgery? Does she not believe in her own products? Also, the before and after shots barely show results. People are buying the TSV and others swear it works for them, but I will not spend any money on her products

Esteemed Contributor

@charsha wrote:

Lovely woman, but I find it hard to understand her when she is speaking.

@charsha ..... Me too 🙃

Valued Contributor

I absolutely love her products, over the years I have learned to understand her a little better but her products are wonderful.  I used her products for many years and then switch to try something else just because I was watching it on the Q and thought I would try it out. Several months later I looked at myself in a picture and thought oh my gosh I have to go back to Dr. Denese product. I will never try anything else again.

Respected Contributor
This TSV was a very good deal.
Honored Contributor

I think she is lovely to watch, however, once again, those before and after photos aren't any different from each other----even with one eye closed---I tried but saw the same lines and wrinkles on both photos-----didn't buy and never have. 

Regular Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

I am sure she's a lovely person, but I cannot buy anything from her because she has admitted to having plastic surgery on her face - isn't that a contradiction, selling something that is suppose to slow down the aging process and then having plastic surgery? Does she not believe in her own products? Also, the before and after shots barely show results. People are buying the TSV and others swear it works for them, but I will not spend any money on her products

Well said.  My thoughts exactly!

Trusted Contributor

Dr Denese is very articulate and bright and I find her easy to understand!!! JMO 

She was also very gracious and open when talking about the plastic surgery she had a number of years ago

What's wonderful about the Q is how small businesses like hers can really flourish and expend their reach.  What's not to nice is how differences in appearance or manners of speech are so scrutinized by so many petty posters that hide behind their computers with the complaint de jour!!

Also, we know that Dr Denese is friends with many current and former QVC staff members and hosts!!  This speaks volumes about her as well!!

So why not celebrate her success instead and be a bit more understanding that she doesn't talk the same as everyone else.  After all--she is coming from communism (from being born in Hungary) to now being a highly successful brand owner and medical dr!!  To me that's really wonderful!!

HeartHeartHeart

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@KKWA wrote:

She doesn't really say anything.

Nothing new to say in the last five years or more.  Ever since I've watched her it's the same products same presentation.  Only thing is she keeps increasing the size of the product and selling for a better price than the previous size.  Why has she not improved her products.  

Maybe changes are coming because her company has been sold.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@KKWA wrote:

She doesn't really say anything.

Nothing new to say in the last five years or more.  Ever since I've watched her it's the same products same presentation.  Only thing is she keeps increasing the size of the product and selling for a better price than the previous size.  Why has she not improved her products.  

Maybe changes are coming because her company has been sold.

@mom2four0418   Has her company been sold, or are you just speculating?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau