Esteemed Contributor

Dr Denese looks very nice but it's obvious that she's also had more than just an eyelid lift that she's talked about before. I think she's had some good work done on her lower face as well. Skin care can't affect the underlying tissues and muscles below the skin. It's not going to fix jowls or a turkey neck. 

Contributor

I never said she wasn't a lovely and naturally pretty woman. But she hasmhad some very extreme work done since her last visit to QVC and she looks very, very different. More power to her if that's her choice. As for me, I'll stick with her (and other) products....but that's just me.

Respected Contributor

I remember when she had her face fixed.  It was extensive and far more than anyone would need--unless you were selling cosmetics. . .

Contributor

She has, she was doing human growth seruim a long time ago when I first started watching 20 years ago. I googled her then because we are near the same age and at that time she was braging about her age as if it was all natural.

Valued Contributor

She was a beautiful woman before and she is still beautiful. Whatever work she had done (and yes, I remember seeing her on air the first time after she had it done; it was very obvious) she stayed with a natural look. I am glad she does not have fat lips, those stuffed-looking cheeks, and a pulled back look!  

I love her skincare line! I use Denese and Perricone and Elemis...and, at 70, do not have one line or a wrinkle. I have always taken good care of my skin and I think her line is wonderful. 

Super Contributor

@65and fabulous wrote:

She was a beautiful woman before and she is still beautiful. Whatever work she had done (and yes, I remember seeing her on air the first time after she had it done; it was very obvious) she stayed with a natural look. I am glad she does not have fat lips, those stuffed-looking cheeks, and a pulled back look!  

I love her skincare line! I use Denese and Perricone and Elemis...and, at 70, do not have one line or a wrinkle. I have always taken good care of my skin and I think her line is wonderful. 

I agree, her work is very natural looking.  She looks lovely.  Most cosmetic surgery looks harsh to me and exaggerated,but not in this case.  

Respected Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

A very good reason not to use her products. 

It means the the same thing to me if someone was selling diet foods and plans but have surgery to lose weight themselves. But think their diet foods are the best.

Apparently Dr Denese  doesn’t trust her products for herself but we need to believe her and buy, buy, buy.

@OKPrincess

And Marie Osmond who said she lost 50 pounds on Dancing With the Stars and later worked for NutriSystem and credited that for her weight loss!!! 001_rolleyes.gif

Valued Contributor
Don't believe for one minute that Marie lost weight from NutriSystem. Maks said she was starving herself on DWTS. She fainted on the show. I mute her commercials. Dr. Denese is a beautiful woman, but I don't use her products.
Respected Contributor

Re: Dr. Denese's Face......

[ Edited ]

@fortune wrote:

I remember when she had her face fixed.  It was extensive and far more than anyone would need--unless you were selling cosmetics. . 

When I first saw Dr. Denise several years ago, I thought she was a strinkingly beautiful woman, and in a natural way.  Some time later, I saw her again and couldn't believe it was the same person.   I don't think the face work at that time  did her any favors. But  I haven't  seen her lately.

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...