Contributor

Let's just say, she's done a lot more than just use her own products. 

Honored Contributor

@Susiemama@Yes she has but she has disclosed that in the past.We all know that creams can only do so much but when your age gets up there you are going to experience changes that can’t be resolved by any lotion or cream.

Honored Contributor

I think she is a stunningly, lovely woman and I don't care if she has had work done or not---you still gotta take care of it. Man alive--if I had thousands of $$ extra--I'd be getting a few nips and tucks done on my face. Don't need much , just a few tiny things. My thinking is that there is really NOTHING that can prevent the ravages of time----except a sharp knife or great genes---I have some of those great genes myself from my mom/dad-----

Respected Contributor

It is probably true, but it doesn't mean that her products aren't good.

You still have to take care of your skin. 

Honored Contributor

Bravo! Whomever her surgeon is! He needs acknowledging for an outstanding results. Definitely brilliantly done. Natural as it should be. 

Honored Contributor

She addressed this a few years ago on the air, she said everything she had done would never have been helped by a cream or potion of any kind. she is very open and upfront about it. She is 65.

Respected Contributor

Re: Dr. Denese's Face......

[ Edited ]

@Dusty1 wrote:

'Taking care' of your skin does not mean spending $$$ on products that will NOT reduce wrinkles or firm, lift or tighten skin. Topicals do nothing for those issues. Denese and other beauty companies laugh all the way to the bank. 

I have to laugh when the Q hosts are hard-selling these items are aging right in front of us.

I take care of my skin very well and I do't waste $$$ on bottles of promises.

Honored Contributor

A very good reason not to use her products. 

It means the the same thing to me if someone was selling diet foods and plans but have surgery to lose weight themselves. But think their diet foods are the best.

Apparently Dr Denese  doesn’t trust her products for herself but we need to believe her and buy, buy, buy.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@Dusty1 wrote:

'Taking care' of your skin does not mean spending $$$ on products that will NOT reduce wrinkles or firm, lift or tighten skin. Topicals do nothing for those issues. Denese and other beauty companies laugh all the way to the bank. 

I have to laugh when the Q hosts are hard-selling these items are aging right in front of us.

I take care of my skin very well and I do't waste $$$ on bottles of promises.

@ellaphant- You say you take care of your skin.  What do you use on your skin?  You must use something besides water.