Esteemed Contributor

Come on people.  Take a good look at your TV when JT,MB,Rick etc. are on.  If all this worked, then why do they look their age, and one in particular looks 20 years older then she is?    

Esteemed Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

The ingredientshe in her " neck" product are in many other products. Give me a break. 

If it works in a week - lol - we should see a difference in Jane, Mary Beth and the older hosts' necks...they are aging just like all of us.

@ellaphant  It is obvious she has had plastic surgery and fillers.  

Contributor
My opinion, sunscreen is so important no matter what your age. Once the damage is done there's no going back unless you have the means for a lift, injections etc. Bashing these hosts for their appearance is just nasty. Sure they can purchase anything qvc offers but there is no reason to shame them for what their skin looks like!
We all age some better than others, skin care is important.
Slamming these hosts and presenters for their skin is just downright rude!
Respected Contributor

@Old faithful wrote:
My opinion, sunscreen is so important no matter what your age. Once the damage is done there's no going back unless you have the means for a lift, injections etc. Bashing these hosts for their appearance is just nasty. Sure they can purchase anything qvc offers but there is no reason to shame them for what their skin looks like!
We all age some better than others, skin care is important.
Slamming these hosts and presenters for their skin is just downright rude!

No one is bashing hosts. What we are saying is they are aging along with everyone else. If all of the Qs miraculous anti aging products worked, why would we see the results on these hosts? Because there is NO miracle product!

Contributor
Oh I totally agree, there is no miracle product, if there were we would all look 25! It's just not nice to say someone looks bad because of their skin
Respected Contributor

Re: Dr Denese just stop

[ Edited ]

@SharkE Image result for kimora lee simmons

"There used to be long time ago a Asian model that had a series on TV. Can't remember her name she was married to a rich record producer.

She had a neck just like that looked like it was in 3 sections. Don't see that very often."

I think that you are talking about Kimora Lee.

Esteemed Contributor
As far as I am concerned she is a phoney 🙃
Respected Contributor

I have been using Dr. Denese products faithfully for years - probably since she first came to QVC.  My skin looks great as well as my neck. I have always thought her products are a cumulative effect.