Esteemed Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

I kept wishing that Lisa Robertson was on instead!

Did anyone else notice his reference to his other show by mistake!! At the very beginning he referred to the new show as “In the Kitchen with David!!” That is when I just switched it off!! 

@JasoninBoston  Yes, I noticed it right away!

Honored Contributor

People seem to be complaining about the show on David’s Facebook page. Maybe the powers that be will pay attention.

Respected Contributor
David's laughing all the way to the bank. I don't think he cares. This is a multi millionaire who owns 3 houses. He will sell what the powers that be tell him to
Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:
David's laughing all the way to the bank. I don't think he cares. This is a multi millionaire who owns 3 houses. He will sell what the powers that be tell him to

@Reever.  Of course he will sell what the powers that be tell him to. All the hosts do. It is their JOB to sell what they are told. Why would he be laughing? He is selling the same stuff he has been selling for years. Nothing different. 

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

He said that he owns three houses?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Reever wrote:

He said that he owns three houses?

A multi millionaire?  Still hawking products on shopping network?

Esteemed Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

I kept wishing that Lisa Robertson was on instead!

Did anyone else notice his reference to his other show by mistake!! At the very beginning he referred to the new show as “In the Kitchen with David!!” That is when I just switched it off!! 

@JasoninBoston I saw that too. I thought it was cute!

Respected Contributor
Problem is David is not savvy with home repairs and decor. He's clueless. He has stated that he doesn't own more than a hammer and calls contractors in to do all work.
Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:
Problem is David is not savvy with home repairs and decor. He's clueless. He has stated that he doesn't own more than a hammer and calls contractors in to do all work.

@Reever  Are you extending his lack of handyman skills to any and all decorating ability? 

David has also said he entertains frequently and likes certain things like flameless candles, everything that has to do with the 4th of July, and Christmas.  In fact, he has shown his holiday decorations on his Instagram page many times. 

I certainly would not call him a Martha Stewart, or even an Alberti Popaj when it comes to decorating, but who is?

New Contributor

I LOVE Davids new....just please please  show less cleaning products...LOVED the lights ...he was so darn funny explaining about the lights as he got so excited!!! I have always loved him