Super Contributor

I  just checked what was on HSN and there was a presentation of Dooney and Burke.. what's with that 

Trusted Contributor

They are selling D&B ... so what.  Lot's of stores sell that brand.

Super Contributor

It seems that several vendors are now appearing on HSN - Dooney & Bourke, Clarks shoes, sleep number beds.  Apparently QVC is going to use HSN as just another channel for the same old, same old.  Also, they have taken some of HSN's vendors and moved them to the Q - think vince camuto

Honored Contributor

I'm not in the market right now for a Dooney, but I wonder if QVC and HSN will carry different Dooney's.  I know that the mall stores which carry different the same brands of various vendors don't often have the same styles. 

And that's the same with lots of jewelry and clothes, too.  Same manufacturers - different buyers, different price targets, and different styles.

Maybe the HSN powers think that bringing in some QVC brands will win over shoppers like me who haven't been buying anything they've been offering???? 

Super Contributor

I realize that Dooney and Burke are sold in stores. I just thought it was pretty much only QVC... I didnt realize Qvc and Hsn were switching it up .. thats all. 

Esteemed Contributor

Their are no "HSN powers" anymore.  QVC/Qurate control all the programming and product scheduling .....expect lots more changes.

The HSN hosts now walk around with I pads doing live facebook chats.  They never did that before.

Respected Contributor

@Chatyone 2 wrote:

I  just checked what was on HSN and there was a presentation of Dooney and Burke.. what's with that 

Just in case there are not enough Dooney and Burke shows here on the Q, there sure will now be one on HSN.   You can now watch D&B 24/7.

Respected Contributor
@Chatyone 2.. Evidently, you can't ask simple questions anymore without someone jumping on u.
Frequent Contributor

I was thinking the same thing.  Geesh. OP, I also was wondering about D&B on HSN. A legitimate and harmless question.