Valued Contributor

Don't understand...

[ Edited ]

I live in PA which is where QVC is located.  I ordered a pair of jeans which were in stock and available for immdediate shipping at the time I placed the order and that was on 7/3/21.  I just tracked it and it is due to arrive 7/15/21. 

WHY does it take a total of TWELVE days to get from QVC to me?  I have never had any company take so long to ship items to me that were in stock, not even during Covid-ONLY QVC.

I don't understand why.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Super Contributor

Re: Don't understand...

[ Edited ]

@LilMadi wrote:

I live in PA which is where QVC is located.  I ordered a pair of jeans which were in stock and available for immdediate shipping at the time I placed the orderl that was 7/3/21.  I just tracked it and it is due to arrive 7/15/21.  WHY does it take a total of TWELVE days to get from QVC to me?  I have never had any company take so long to ship items to me that were in stock, not even during  Covid-ONLY QVC.

I don't understand why.

Because lots of time they ship directly from the vendor or they have different warehouses they ship from.  Now do you understand?

Honored Contributor

I live in the NE, too, but most of my orders come from North Carolina.  QVC does have a fulfillment center in Bethlehem, PA, but only occasionally do I receive anything from that location.  

Valued Contributor
  1. I understand your frustration. Never mind those who think your point is pointless and can't understand, happens to me most time I post anything. Qvc's order fulfillment has no rhyme or reason to me at times. I've stopped trying to figure it out, I just hope for a reasonable speedy delivery. 😊
Honored Contributor

@LilMadi 

Sorry you're having to wait for packages. 

It helps to remember that even though QVC broadcasts from your area, their warehouses may be elsewhere. 

I live hundreds of miles away from the Q's broadcast center. My packages usually arrive in 10 -14 days. It was faster than that before the pandemic and postal changes.

I live in a city with a major shipping hub which seems to facilitate a lot of my online purchases. 

Honored Contributor

QVC has warehouses as far as California so living in PA. is not necessarily an advantage.  Your merchandise could come from any one of them.  I've ordered quite a few clothing items recently and most have shipped in 2 to 3 days.  As long as they keep it up, I have no complaints. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I agree 100 perent. There are some people on here that I think just check the site daily to jump on someone. I see it all the time! 

Esteemed Contributor

@LilMadi  I live in SE PA, and I watch the packages go all over the map before they get to me. Sometimes they even leave from Bethlehem and then go to Horsham (which is about 10 miles from me), and then they go out to West Chester and to Horsham again, and finally to my post office, where they languish like prisoners in a penal colony. Sometimes they go from NC to a hub in NJ and then to a PO hub in Philly and languish. I was actually thinking of posting a map of the tracking, but it seemed like a waste of time.

Super Contributor

Re: Don't understand...

[ Edited ]

@HonestLife wrote:
  1. I understand your frustration. Never mind those who think your point is pointless and can't understand, happens to me most time I post anything. Qvc's order fulfillment has no rhyme or reason to me at times. I've stopped trying to figure it out, I just hope for a reasonable speedy delivery. 😊

Where did anyone say it was "pointless." Or jumped on her.  She said she didn't understand so we all gave her an explanation.

Valued Contributor

You are lucky!  Whenever I order something 80% of the time it takes 10-12 days BEFORE IT EVEN SHIPS!  Orders always get stuck in "Processing your order" and "Preparing your order".  No one can tell me why, other than giving social distancing and transportation issues.  So I don't usually receive things for close to 18-20 days after ordering.