Super Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

@decaf wrote:

@PatriciaG  @Jackhound Mom @HonestLife  When I first read BCherry's snide last remark to the OP here, I said "hmmm",it sure sounds similar to what she did to me two days ago on another thread, jumping on me and belittling me, then twisting my words.  For that, I don't believe her condescending comment to the OP here was unintentional. Thanks for pointing this out. I'm thankful most everyone here is very nice.

Sorry you got jumped!  There's always one...

Oh there's more than ONE.  

Super Contributor

@LilMadi wrote:

I live in PA which is where QVC is located.  I ordered a pair of jeans which were in stock and available for immdediate shipping at the time I placed the order and that was on 7/3/21.  I just tracked it and it is due to arrive 7/15/21. 

WHY does it take a total of TWELVE days to get from QVC to me?  I have never had any company take so long to ship items to me that were in stock, not even during Covid-ONLY QVC.

I don't understand why.

I apologize if you took offense to the way my comment was worded if you took offense to it.  

Valued Contributor

@bcherry01  I apologize if you took offense to the way my comment was worded if you took offense to it.  

That is a self serving apology. Ever think of just saying "I'm sorry"? It wasn't "offensive" it was condescending, rude, disrespectful and unnecessary. 

Super Contributor

@HonestLife wrote:

@bcherry01  I apologize if you took offense to the way my comment was worded if you took offense to it.  

That is a self serving apology. Ever think of just saying "I'm sorry"? It wasn't "offensive" it was condescending, rude, disrespectful and unnecessary. 

I was speaking to the OP.  It's up to her to accept it or respond.  

Esteemed Contributor

@bcherry01 wrote:

@LilMadi wrote:

I live in PA which is where QVC is located.  I ordered a pair of jeans which were in stock and available for immdediate shipping at the time I placed the orderl that was 7/3/21.  I just tracked it and it is due to arrive 7/15/21.  WHY does it take a total of TWELVE days to get from QVC to me?  I have never had any company take so long to ship items to me that were in stock, not even during  Covid-ONLY QVC.

I don't understand why.

Because lots of time they ship directly from the vendor or they have different warehouses they ship from.  Now do you understand?

@bcherry01  you don´t have to keep responding. The OP said ¨I don´t understand why¨ You gave a reason and then asked ¨now do you understand¨

Your response was in line with her question.

Esteemed Contributor

No problem with receiving my packages in a timely manner.

Super Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@bcherry01 wrote:

@LilMadi wrote:

I live in PA which is where QVC is located.  I ordered a pair of jeans which were in stock and available for immdediate shipping at the time I placed the orderl that was 7/3/21.  I just tracked it and it is due to arrive 7/15/21.  WHY does it take a total of TWELVE days to get from QVC to me?  I have never had any company take so long to ship items to me that were in stock, not even during  Covid-ONLY QVC.

I don't understand why.

Because lots of time they ship directly from the vendor or they have different warehouses they ship from.  Now do you understand?

@bcherry01  you don´t have to keep responding. The OP said ¨I don´t understand why¨ You gave a reason and then asked ¨now do you understand¨

Your response was in line with her question.

@Sage04 Thank you.  I'm tired of having to explain ... even after I apologized a number of times, it was not good enough.  Talk about being beaten over the head, wow.

Valued Contributor

Re: Don't understand...

[ Edited ]

Then why when you make the purchase do they give you a EDD withing 7-10 n days?  And what about when it comes directly from QVC?  I've been a customer for many years and never had this problem.  Therefore, I don't think that's why. 

I appreciate that you offered me your opinion though bccherry01, thank you.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Valued Contributor

Re: Don't understand...

[ Edited ]

I actualy did feel you were condescending bccherry01 and I was going to thank you for the apology.  However, I quickly realized that you apologized for how I took it, not for saying it or in that manner, to me that is not an apology.

I do want to thank every single person on here, especially American Woman, who defended me.  That means so much.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Super Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

I'm in PA too and sometimes an item that I have ordred will be coming from CA.  

What I don't understand is when I order two of the same item only in different sizes or colors they can arrive at different times and will come from different warehouses.

I live in PA also.  I will order 4 of the same items, different colors, and I will get 4 packages from 4 different warehouses at different times.  If is comes from CA it is a long wait.