Valued Contributor

@bcherry01 @LilMadi - I still don't understand.  Whether the item is coming from Alaska or Florida it shouldn't take 12 days.  I've had things shipped from China and it took that long.

Valued Contributor

@bcherry01 - maybe it was that last comment "now do you understand"  seemed a little condescending.  Maybe you didn't mean it to be that way, but because its written, and no tone of voice or inflection, it comes off that way. 

Super Contributor

@PatriciaG wrote:

@bcherry01 - maybe it was that last comment "now do you understand"  seemed a little condescending.  Maybe you didn't mean it to be that way, but because its written, and no tone of voice or inflection, it comes off that way. 

Sorry ... didn't mean to be condescending.  I just meant "does that make sense to you."  Whatever way I say it, it comes off the same.  Next time I won't try to explain.

Respected Contributor

@bcherry01 wrote:

@LilMadi wrote:

I live in PA which is where QVC is located.  I ordered a pair of jeans which were in stock and available for immdediate shipping at the time I placed the orderl that was 7/3/21.  I just tracked it and it is due to arrive 7/15/21.  WHY does it take a total of TWELVE days to get from QVC to me?  I have never had any company take so long to ship items to me that were in stock, not even during  Covid-ONLY QVC.

I don't understand why.

Because lots of time they ship directly from the vendor or they have different warehouses they ship from.  Now do you understand?

Your last sentence was uncalled for.

Honored Contributor

I'm in PA too and sometimes an item that I have ordred will be coming from CA.  

What I don't understand is when I order two of the same item only in different sizes or colors they can arrive at different times and will come from different warehouses.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Don't understand...

[ Edited ]

@PatriciaG  @Jackhound Mom @HonestLife  When I first read BCherry's snide last remark to the OP here, I said "hmmm",it sure sounds similar to what she did to me two days ago on another thread, jumping on me and belittling me, then twisting my words.  For that, I don't believe her condescending comment to the OP here was unintentional. Thanks for pointing this out. I'm thankful most everyone here is very nice.

Esteemed Contributor

This is 2021, and the Q hasn't moved forward on improving shipping in 30 years. We can only assume they make tons of money and don't intend to change anything as long as its customers take it!

Respected Contributor

@decaf wrote:

@PatriciaG  @Jackhound Mom @HonestLife  When I first read BCherry's snide last remark to the OP here, I said "hmmm",it sure sounds similar to what she did to me two days ago on another thread, jumping on me and belittling me, then twisting my words.  For that, I don't believe her condescending comment to the OP here was unintentional. Thanks for pointing this out. I'm thankful most everyone here is very nice.

Sorry you got jumped!  There's always one...

Super Contributor
Febe1, you are exactly right. Somebody posted an article here that said Q profits have increased 8 fold so .. Why should they speed anything up? We have to shop elsewhere. I only order when I don't need it in a timely manner as it takes weeks now