Respected Contributor

Re: Don't fall for FREE s&h days!

Even if the item goes up in price, with free shipping, if you have to return it, you don't lose a shipping charge. You only have to pay the return fee.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I ordered Mason Cash baking bowls on Lunchtime Specials two days ago.  Here they are today at the same price with free shipping.  Cost me 7.50, I'll get over it.

@depglass  If interested, once they ship, call or chat with CS and ask for an adjustment. They'll more than likey refund the shipping.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

@LilMadi You can't make a blanket statement based on one item.

Currently, everything on my wish list is the same price it has been for a while. Some items were on sale 2 weeks ago or so, some are still on sale, some are the regular price.

Respected Contributor

I reordered 3 items today, a lantern & 2 prs of pajamas.. all are priced lower than I paid before so FS for me is FS + additional  savings. Prices change on all retailers websites so it's nothing new.

Honored Contributor

@LilMadi  @depglass 

Call CS & ask for a refund of the s&h you were charged previously.  If that does not work then........

Suggest you send an email to:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Include your ORDER NUMBER in the email.  The  MODS will sort this out for you & more than  likely you will get your s&h refunded.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@depglass wrote:

I ordered Mason Cash baking bowls on Lunchtime Specials two days ago.  Here they are today at the same price with free shipping.  Cost me 7.50, I'll get over it.

@depglass  If interested, once they ship, call or chat with CS and ask for an adjustment. They'll more than likey refund the shipping.

IMO, this should never happen. I could see if you ordered at say 10am & at 12pm FS was offered, but two days? And if it doesn't ship for another 3 days & then she is supposed to call in & get FS based on the fact there was a FS day? 

Honored Contributor

I look at it this way, no business is on my side, they are here to make more money. I'm looking to get the best price so it is incumbent on me to Pay attention to the cost. Then I decide if it is a value or not. Like you , I get annoyed by pricing games , but  I love Amazon and they change prices all the time. If I'm lucky I grab the wish list item when it is low. It's all a game.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I re-ordered an item that I cancelled last week.  The price was the same, so I saved almost $7.00.  

Honored Contributor

@depglass ---you need to call CS and get your shipping refunded----I;ve done this a few times with no problem at all---

Super Contributor

@wagirl I've ordered 10 things in the past week & paid for s&h, can I also call CS & get FS for all of my 10 orders?