Trusted Contributor

Re: Does this bother anyone else?

as long as it's not my own couch he's sitting on like that, then it doesn't bother me in the slightest. 

Super Contributor

#firstworldproblems

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Honored Contributor

I've never even noticed... but I don't watch him often...

But the act doesn't bother me.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Like others, would only bother me if it was my furniture.

Honored Contributor

@Mega Shopper wrote:

I love watching Isaac and enjoy a lot of his cardigans, watches, etc., but whenever his show starts, he's always sitting on a white couch with his leg crossed under him with his shoe on the white couch.  He's always very polite to the hosts and the models, so I know he has manners.  I know if my mother was in charge, both feet would be on the floor! 

Nope does not bother me.  I think I saw him once with no socks, that bothers me LOL.  That bothered me on miami vice.  (Anyone remember Don Johnson)

Honored Contributor

He is trying to appear  aloof.....relaxed....cool.....it is TV make believe.  In the real world it would be considered  rude gross and dirty.

Respected Contributor

This does not bother me nearly as much as Isaac's constantly saying "like" every 20 seconds. I know it is a hard habit to break but it annoys me and after you notice it you cannot unhear it,

@Mega Shopper wrote:

I love watching Isaac and enjoy a lot of his cardigans, watches, etc., but whenever his show starts, he's always sitting on a white couch with his leg crossed under him with his shoe on the white couch.  He's always very polite to the hosts and the models, so I know he has manners.  I know if my mother was in charge, both feet would be on the floor! 

Valued Contributor

Is Shawn off tonight? Surprised to see Amy doing Isaacs' show.

Honored Contributor

What is the sudden widespread obsession across the forums from posters about every tiny.little.thing that a host or vendor says or does that doesn't meet with their approval - like they feel the need to be everyone's mommy and "teach them to behave properly" because they don't have a clue otherwise?

OMG, NO, such an utterly inconsequential thing does not "bother" me in the slightest. I would worry about myself if it did. Gah.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

This model,doesn't smile enough.

I don't like that the hosts have those product cards and use them.

SG doesn't stand correctly for me to see how she looks.

Issac does not sit correctly.

And the list goes on