Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Does this bother anyone else?

I love watching Isaac and enjoy a lot of his cardigans, watches, etc., but whenever his show starts, he's always sitting on a white couch with his leg crossed under him with his shoe on the white couch.  He's always very polite to the hosts and the models, so I know he has manners.  I know if my mother was in charge, both feet would be on the floor! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Does this bother anyone else?

No, it does not bother me.

Super Contributor

Apparently your mother isn't in charge.

Honored Contributor

It doesn't bother me and I'm sure those shoes are very clean from top to bottom anyway.

Honored Contributor

It would bother me if it was in my home, but I guess because this is a set and they are looking to create an atmosphere with the set and presentations (casual, friends gathering etc.), it doesn't really matter to me in this instance.

Esteemed Contributor

I only watched him a couple of times.  I just turn him off. Not sure of right this now, because my "watching was a year or so ago," but I really don't see him as a good fashion example.  He is too casual for me, his clothing choice seems like he just got up in the morning and didn't bother to make any adjustments.  Just me thinking that. I am sure he is very nice and polite... but looking in the mirror might help going on national TV. 

Valued Contributor

@Mega ShopperI'm with you, I think both feet belong on the floor when you are wearing shoes.

Respected Contributor

Nope, does not bother me...   Got more important things to be concerned about....

Respected Contributor

It does not bother me in the least!

Respected Contributor

I'm OCD about my upholstered pieces staying nice so I admit I notice when his shoe is on the white sofa, and I wonder how often they have to clean it  ):