Respected Contributor

Re: Does the Q know how to add?

@Texussgal wrote:

You might have said something that the admins didn't like.  They are ridiculous with their patrolling this forum and heaven help you if someone gets offended.  This place isn't exactly a forum for "free speech".  I love to read the posts, but sure do hesitate to say anything.  I know the truth hurts, but geesh, sometimes it seems to be a bit excessive with the "removal" of posts.  

I think they did her a favor by removing her personal information.  I don't think that's excessive.  I think they were looking out for her.  No one should be posting personal information. 

Honored Contributor

@Texussgal wrote:

You might have said something that the admins didn't like.  They are ridiculous with their patrolling this forum and heaven help you if someone gets offended.  This place isn't exactly a forum for "free speech".  I love to read the posts, but sure do hesitate to say anything.  I know the truth hurts, but geesh, sometimes it seems to be a bit excessive with the "removal" of posts.  

Your personal info is not allowed on the boards. Name, address, etc. That is no secret. Also free speech has nothing to do with a privately owned message board.

Respected Contributor

@Melvin-QVC I appreciate your promptness in responding.  You guys do a great job answering these posts.  Kudos!