Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does anyone think that "new" posters are paid to create in interest in a product?

Could be.  Perhaps there are posts from those who will benefit by the product if it is sold.  Create an interest.

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone think that "new" posters are paid to create in interest in a product?

Countless online sellers post their own reviews or have people post good reviews.  The news reports that some of Amazon's vendors are paying people to post for them too. I take reviews with a grain of salt.

Super Contributor

@NickNack  Certainly not paid.

Trusted Contributor

No. 

Honored Contributor

I think it's entirely possible.  After all, providing and moderating these forums is not a philanthropic gesture.  Q probably leverages them for some benefit.  As long as it's not blatantly obvious, I don't mind.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I think it's entirely possible.  After all, providing and moderating these forums is not a philanthropic gesture.  Q probably leverages them for some benefit.  As long as it's not blatantly obvious, I don't mind.

@ValuSkr, it would breach Q's own Standards.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

Qvc paying anyone when there's so many of us willing to sing their praises for free?  Where do I sign up for some of that free money?