Trusted Contributor

I remember Hydron very well. Boy Kathy sure loved it and was an excellent sales person for it. But I don't know whatever happened to it. One of those products that just disappeared! 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbi wrote:

I remembered a young man who's family owned a skin care line. It was called Babor, I think that was the name.

You must mean Borba with Scott Vincent Borba. That was only about 15 years ago. Hydron is classic QVC.

Frequent Contributor

For some reason I remember JRT going gaga over ISPEHAN fragrance by Yves Rochet. If I remember correctly it was the only fragrance she ever wore.  On another note, does anyone remember when JRT left QVC?   She started selling on her own website.  How long was she away?

Honored Contributor

After Harvey left the Q, he sold Hydron on HSN, then took it to SHQ under a new name. No long after that, he and his line disappeared. 

Jane T left the Q in 2004, said her kids needed more time from her. She started a line of silver jewelry online and it didnt go over big. A year later she was back at the Q, said her kids were just fine with her going back to work. 

Occasional Contributor

Jane used to sell Yves Rocher.  I bought a lot of it.  It always came with "free gifts" and samples.

Honored Contributor
My favorite skin care product at the Q was Liz Earle (I think that's the name) that Jill Bauer just loved. It was an English product and each product smelled divine. One of the products I bought came with cotton cloths which were the softest and best cloths I ever used. I wish Liz Earle had been offered for a longer time.

@dulwich, do you know these products?
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Yes I know this U.K. line I believe the company was purchased by Boots - large pharmacy chain  -  they still sell the products in all their many stores.  Liz Earle also had a couple of very upmarket spa/treatment places in U.K. 

You can still order online I believe as I buy some Boots products from Amazon here.