Trusted Contributor

Re: Does anyone remember that Jane left QVC years ago and created her own website???

@Carmie  Hahaha you are so right.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Does anyone remember that Jane left QVC years ago and created her own website???

I agree.  That's how I remember her leaving, as well.

Valued Contributor

yes I remember when she left. What irks me is when Jane talks about how long she's been at the Q, she conveniently leaves out the fact that she had left for a period of time. I guess she gets amnesia about the time gone. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care that she left for a year. She still has 35 years in. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SoonerLater wrote:

I am retired, but I don't miss the drama and the difficulties of the work world.  I don't miss it at all.  And I'll say it's usually the people who are tough, willing to work and not too proud who last until the end.  

I'm with you. Retiring was the best thing I've ever done. I don't miss corporate world, the drama, and way a huge corporation treats people.

Respected Contributor

@CalmInTheHeart. I feel that way about Education,  the politics and the stress. I waited until 65 to build up my retirement working for Head Start and benefits. Lucky to be healthy.

Yesterday I had a dental appt.close to home for a Crown replacement and low and behold it cancelled due to several staff out sick. I was not notified for some reason?  I thought if I had arranged time off from work which was always a hassle I would have been so angry . I was able to reschedule in three weeks at just about any day or time as retired.  Very freeing.

Respected Contributor

Thirty four, thirty five? It all adds up to the one thing...she's been at QVC a long, looooooooooooong time. 😩😩😩

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I remember Jane leaving and may be in the minority in this post but I'm glad she came back and is still on air. Enjoy Jane's energy and positivity.  Love watching the hosts that have been at QVC for many years. 

Honored Contributor

I do remember when she left.

Also remember when she did the baseball sales.

Write to me at OMalleys and we will plan our escape.
Respected Contributor

It happens people leave and come back to jobs. Whether it's 34 or 35 years who's counting. I'm sure they took a huge financial hit leaving QVC. She appears to be the major bread winner, so it would make sense she would come back. 

That's why it's important to never burn a bridge. Always keep the door open.