Honored Contributor

Does anyone know about the holiday return policy????

I know we have until January 31st.....but I have a friend who bought something in either late October, early November. When did it start?? TIA!

Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone know about the holiday return policy????

It started sometime in October but I can't remember for sure but she's probably fine. Wouldn't it be on her receipt?

Valued Contributor

It started on or around Sept 18 or 20, just call CS to be sure.

Trusted Contributor

It did start in September this year - mid month if I recall correctly. Also included would be any items bought on those days in July and August when they held Christmas specials. I bought a tablet during one of them as a gift and know it can be returned until the end of January.

Honored Contributor

Do you offer an extended return policy during the holidays?

Yes! You can shop with confidence this holiday season. Any gift you purchase from September 20, 2014 through December 23, 2014 at Noon ET can be returned for any reason for a full refund until January 31, 2015. Learn about our standard return policy.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Thank you for this information.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Make sure your return is postmarked no later than Jan 31, and monitor your credits. Get a receipt from USPS if using Q labels. I returned multiple items in one package. All were processed but several items were not refunded for the entire amount. I called CS and the rep-wonderful, had to manually issue 2 more credits. The computer system issued a partial/aged credit, incorrectly, so CS made the proper adjustment. Be prepared for a longer time period to process esp if you wait to the last minute. Can only imagine the amount of returns hitting Q warehouses now for orders placed in Sept thru Dec, prob double or triple the usual volume-yikes!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Thank you all for your responses!!! You're great!!!!!

Valued Contributor

On 1/16/2015 Chi-town girl said: Make sure your return is postmarked no later than Jan 31, and monitor your credits. Get a receipt from USPS if using Q labels. I returned multiple items in one package. All were processed but several items were not refunded for the entire amount. I called CS and the rep-wonderful, had to manually issue 2 more credits. The computer system issued a partial/aged credit, incorrectly, so CS made the proper adjustment. Be prepared for a longer time period to process esp if you wait to the last minute. Can only imagine the amount of returns hitting Q warehouses now for orders placed in Sept thru Dec, prob double or triple the usual volume-yikes!
Thanks for all this info. Maybe the returns would have been smoother for you if they were sent back in separate original boxes? I save ALL my boxes etc. for 3 months in case stuff goes back. I have noticed weird dollar amounts as return credits though --- especially if they were EZ pays. SOOOO CONFUSING & TIME CONSUMING. Is this intentional? Seems to always be in Q's favor right??
Frequent Contributor

It started on September 20.