Honored Contributor

Does anyone know WHY deliveries are so slow?

Is it the integration of QVC and HSN warehouses?  Is it because they don't want to pay overtime?  I have to admit the shipping on my orders is getting much better.  Returns, however, are still a problem.

Contributor

Re: Does anyone know WHY deliveries are so slow?

I think they're trying to save money on staff and possibly overtime. As of today, I have  stopped ordering  anything from QVC. I have about 6 orders sitting for well over at a week and one is 2 weeks. No shipment and I can't cancel.  I will not order anything until my current orders ship out. I called CS several times about the longest one. They put a note on my order to not charge me for return shipping. I'll call again for the other orders. I'm not keeping anything that I have to wait that long for. Its a disgrace. There ate other companies that will take my money.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@depglass    Perhaps you should read some of the past myriad of posts on the subject.  I can't believe a regular reader of the boards would even ask.  I know I've written dozens, to the point I don't even want to discuss it, as have others. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

It's very random.  I pre-ordered the Philosophy TSV and it shipped out the day before it was an actual TSV.  On the other hand, I ordered a pair of Prive Riveaux reader sunglasses on May 15 and they are still in process.  The items that come from the California warehouse seem to be the slowest.

Valued Contributor

I'd like to see the Q gutted, and reorganized. There's no way any item should be in process for a month. Poor, sloppy customer service as far as shipping. Any item should be out the door in 48 hours. The Q seems complete unconcerned about shipping out items. It's sell sell sell. Well, you need more ship ship ship.
Honored Contributor

There is no reason for us not to get correct and informative update. 

It is inexcusable to keep money pending in credit card accounts for weeks and not ship a product--with no warning and no option to cancel.  It's computer driven and programs can be changed in pretty short order.  You just have to pay people to do it.

Other retailers don't operate this way, and it's beginning to smack of fraud at this point to me. 

Respected Contributor

Except for live plants and related gardening products which have a timeline of their own, generally speaking, I have noticed improvement in getting SOME orders out.  Most of my recent and current issues seem to be related to my local post office sitting with my packages for days and sometimes weeks.  If QVC's tracking is to be believed, my local post office has had possession of some Roberta's live plants for over a week now.  What are the chances the poor things survive???

Honored Contributor

@depglass   I take everything I read here as a one-on problem -  and there are plenty of those.  Still if I signed onto the Forums as infrequently as I look at QVC on TV, i would be unaware of any problem. 

During the few shows I actually watch, I hear thousands and thousands of orders.  That tells me thousands and thousands of us just are not meeting the same issues. 

Honored Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
I'd like to see the Q gutted, and reorganized. There's no way any item should be in process for a month. Poor, sloppy customer service as far as shipping. Any item should be out the door in 48 hours. The Q seems complete unconcerned about shipping out items. It's sell sell sell. Well, you need more ship ship ship.

@jlrbr   You're making comments when you obviously know nothing about the current world-wide transportation and manufacturing situations.  It has nothing to do with sloppy service by anyone; it's just the way the international trade is now, especially for new merchandise.  I ordered a pair of older Ryka clearance shoes this week and they shipped in 24 hours.  Do you call that sloppy customer service?

I've been waiting 3 weeks for an order from Woman Within which, as an online service with no storefront, operates like QVC. We are just going to have to readjust our expectations. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

lack of employees

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man