Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does anyone know WHY deliveries are so slow?

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Stray wrote:
My latest order is visiting Canada.

@Stray   Canada?

@proudlyfromNJ another poster informed me that it's Ontario California.  I am in NJ as well and I think my order went to Va & then Ontario 

Honored Contributor

@Stray wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Stray wrote:
My latest order is visiting Canada.

@Stray   Canada?

@proudlyfromNJ another poster informed me that it's Ontario California.  I am in NJ as well and I think my order went to Va & then Ontario 

@Stray  Shipping has been horrendous so I wouldn't be surprised where your order went. Grew up in Monmouth County.

Valued Contributor

The delay is in processing, and QVC will not let you cancel once it goes into processing! Amazon ships out the next day, sometimes the same day!
may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Esteemed Contributor

@laluzdelmundo    I totally agree regarding HSN shipping.   I'm on the West Coast and I rarely ever have to wait for my items.   They ship fast and I receive fast from HSN.  QVC's shipping is abominable.   I order from Nordstrom and I have items within 3 to 4 days. Free shipping and free returns.   I ordered 3 of the same items in 3 different colors from the same vendor  from QVC over a week ago.   They were in "preparing order" mode for over a week. Then one finally shipped.   A week later a second one shipped.  The third item still hasn't shipped.  If they don't have enough staff to ship orders then they need to hire more people.  I returned 3 items  2 weeks ago.    Still no refunds 

Esteemed Contributor

I forget completely what I ordered - it takes that long. I just don't order anything from the Q that I would like to have quickly. But 7-10 day delivery is just ridiculous in 2021.

I placed an order with Walmart and got it the same day. The Q makes money on 7-10 day delivery and they ain't gonna changef!

Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Is it the integration of QVC and HSN warehouses?  Is it because they don't want to pay overtime?  I have to admit the shipping on my orders is getting much better.  Returns, however, are still a problem.

IDK but it's getting pretty darn tiresome...I'm thinking Pony Express?

I've even paid extra for Express shipping and it's STILL a ******-shoot whether it gets to me quickly or not! Not a pleasant shopping experience lately, for sure!

Trusted Contributor

I think that companies likevQVC cut staff during the heig...

I think that companies likevQVC cut staff during the height of Covid but are now perpetuating it to save money. Not all companies. I get orders super fast from my B&M stores online and I get free shipping most of the time. I also get free returns. I’m disgusted. You can even see the errors made in the product descriptions. For example “elbow sleeves described as three quarter length sleeves”. Just basics that any of us could do. And what’s with no petite models? I’m sure the agencies have petite models. I just think it’s another cut. QVC is taking forever to prepare orders and then they use the USPS for the final leg of the shipping which adds a lot of time because they aren’t good. I’m starting to shop in my B&M stores and enjoying every minute of it. I think QVC has some great clothing now but I’m tired of wondering if I’ll get them on time. My returns were good for a while but are terrible now. I called about a return that was sent to my bank with the wrong wording and the bank refused to credit my account so I got a QVC credit. Didn’t want that. I was told they are training people and that there were a lot of customers that happened to. I think they are stretching out this Covid excuse. One would think people who do item descriptions could be safest distanced from others. I’ve been waiting forever for a top it’s still being prepared. Pretty soon these advance orders will be arriving in the winter. There may be some shipping problems still occurring because of that ship in the Panama Canal but that does not explain everything.
Trusted Contributor

Some items are sent from the vendors. 

Trusted Contributor

I agree that it borders on fraud.   So does my husband. 

Trusted Contributor

???   Orders are not the same as what we are talking about.   It shows that you aren't a regular customer.