Trusted Contributor

Re: Does anyone know WHY deliveries are so slow?

They spend too much time processing.  They send it the cheapest way.  I also think they don't have enough employees.  I spoke to someone there who says they are training new employees because they have sent my return refunds to my bank with the wrong information which the bank rejected.  So QVC gave me a credit which I didn't want.  I want refunds.   This person told me that I wasn't alone and that a lot of people called because they got credits instead of refunds.  Something is wrong with middle management, as I don't believe the CEO and top managers are aware of these problems.  The only way to resolve them is to google the top management and write them personal letters (not the e-mail route which can be discarded).  

Trusted Contributor

One other comment.  I will order something from QVC and from another company at the same time.  Within 3-4 days (sometimes 2) I will receive the item from the other company.  It's amazing.  They use UPS or Fed Express and process things swiftly.  They are just as large as QVC.  I wait for weeks for QVC.  I wanted a few items for vacation, but everything is advance order.  Sell, Sell, Sell but don't give good service.  We pay a lot of shipping charges, but don't get good service.  Now that I can enter the mall without a mask and dressing rooms are open, I'm ready to let go of this constant waiting.   

Valued Contributor

Ask as many times as you want ! 

Super Contributor

I think the worse is watching your order sit for ten days in processing.. that gets me then they ship usps and it takes forever to finally get it .. Just like today's special .. Kim Gavel sweatshirt.. I would love to have the one with all the stars on it for the 4th but it doesnt even ship until the 30th of June so by the time i would get it .. it maybe here in time for Labor day

Esteemed Contributor

Can you believe it? Thirty five years in usiness and they've Never IMPROVED 7-10 day delivery. And it's even gotten worse....

Esteemed Contributor

@Stray - If you're seeing tracking details for "Ontario, CA" that's actually in California, not Canada.  Smiley Wink

New Contributor

I've been shopping HSN and never once had any issues, figued I would try QVC as HSN didnt actually have the exact item I wanted. What a ridiculous nightmare just for one simple little item. Took my money...twice, and never shipped the item, called customer service, and thats when it hit me...QVC needs my money and the item more than I do, so they can have it. Worth every penny for lessons learned.

New Contributor

Deliveries are so slow because QVC is not overly concerned about the customers needs...I mean no need to beat around the bush...its is what it is. I dont know why people shop QVC anyway, never had one single problem with HSN.

Trusted Contributor

I am thinking they don't have the people to do the job.Today nobody wants to work,instead get money from our government,I heard today the payment is 300dollars.

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Stray - If you're seeing tracking details for "Ontario, CA" that's actually in California, not Canada.  Smiley Wink

@loriqvc thank you!   I didn't realize that tho I'm closer to Canada lol   I didn't get my item as yet