Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone know WHY deliveries are so slow?

The bottom line is  QVC is selling merchandise they do not have and is refusing to let folks cancel.  

Super Contributor

i'm also not thrilled with length of time for delivery ☹️

Esteemed Contributor

I put an order in on May 25 and received it today. No problems with shipping.

Respected Contributor

I placed an order on May 24th, it was delivered on May 28th.
Can't complain. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 

Exactly!  Thanks for reminding people it isn't a QVC problem.  Everyone wants immediate gratification. I WANT IT IMMEDIATLY & AM NOT WILLING TO WAIT 2 WEEKS!  Good grief people get over yourselves.

As I sit here this morning drinking my coffee & reading the board, I look up at the news to watch memorial services at Arlington Cemetery.  I have NOTHING to complain about but everything to be thankful for because of those who sacrificed EVERYTHING for our freedom.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Disagree, Kachina. I order from many places,,,,as far as CA and I'm on the East coast. I get deliveries in a few days. No 'YOUR ITEM IS PROCESSING " for 5 days, and once mailed, 10 days for delievery. QVC is a global company and the WORST retailer as for as processing and delivery I have used. Because of that, I rarely order anymore. Just bought a pair of jeans and ALL COTTON Tees ( so over strech and poly in Q clothing they have lost me totally on that front) from Lands End. Received in 3 days.

@ellaphant    It would be lovely if you'd finally learn how to properly notify someone to whom you're directing a comment so they'll be notified.... Or perhaps you don't want them to know you've made a comment? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I think considering todays world, it is time for new laws.  

If you order a product online, that product should be in the company's possession and ready to ship.

IF the company is not in possession, a plausible ship date should be given.  If they do not have the item in stock, a reasonable ship date should be made known to the consumer.

If the item is not in stock, or cannot be shipped on the agreed date at purchase time, the consumer's funds should not be held or "pending" unless the customer agrees to a time frame.  Money should not just be encumbered for an unknown length without the consumer being able to cancel the debit. 

A time frame should be established and agreed upon for the company to hold funds without cancellation priviledges by the consumer. 

We need to contact our representatives to do something about this.  The world has changed but not the laws. 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

If you order a product online, that product should be in the company's possession and ready to ship.

IF the company is not in possession, a plausible ship date should be given.  If they do not have the item in stock, a reasonable ship date should be made known to the consumer.

If the item is not in stock, or cannot be shipped on the agreed date at purchase time, the consumer's funds should not be held or "pending" unless the customer agrees to a time frame.  Money should not just be encumbered for an unknown length without the consumer being able to cancel the debit. 

A time frame should be established and agreed upon for the company to hold funds without cancellation priviledges by the consumer. 

We need to contact our representatives to do something about this.  The world has changed but not the laws. 

@Sooner    Why don't you relay your comments to the Federal Trade Commission and your elected representatives? 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
Kachina624.... You worry about your items, I'll worry about mine. It is sloppy shipping habits. And poor customer service. Actually, shoddy, at best, and somewhat deceitful. I could care less about current world wide shipping anything. I care about the items I've ordered, for family and friends. Again, you take care of your mess. Stay out of mine.

@jlrbr    If you don't want comments about your misconceived ideas, don't post them on a public bulletin board, and pick up some manners along the way. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Sooner    Why don't you relay your comments to the Federal Trade Commission and your elected representatives? 

@Kachina624 HAVE DONE!  Not FTC--But my Senators