Contributor

Re: Does anyone get a instant headache when lighting a Harry Slatkin Candle?

Five years ago is when i received my first (of countless more) harry slatkin candles.  Never! Not once have I received anything less than a "standing O" for how the aroma his candles bring to my home!  I don't think QVC would ever sell a product that didn't meet a high standard, let alone one that is harmful to your health! QVC has integrity and a reputation second to none.  I have shopped with them for over 20 years, because I only buy what i can trust. 

Esteemed Contributor

@NikkiLou76 wrote:

Five years ago is when i received my first (of countless more) harry slatkin candles.  Never! Not once have I received anything less than a "standing O" for how the aroma his candles bring to my home!  I don't think QVC would ever sell a product that didn't meet a high standard, let alone one that is harmful to your health! QVC has integrity and a reputation second to none.  I have shopped with them for over 20 years, because I only buy what i can trust. 

q

Trusted Contributor

I can't use any scented candles either. Although I love them, they are just so strong and I can't handle it. Even the lotions at BBW are bothering me now, too.