Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone else not like Christmas?

@lovestopaint wrote:

Well calmintheheart, if certain people here in our country have their way, you just may get your wish.

That sounds like a political dig and, if so, you're misinformed.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

YEA!!!!   It's over!  

I breathed a huge sigh of relief last night.  

Yes, I love the time with my family....26 kids at this time with all the nieces and nephews.  I also got to see my military son for a couple of days.  It was great to have my kids all in one place at one time for a little bit.   I was also able to lector at Christmas Eve Mass and it was a wonderful celebration.   

But I still dread Christmas holiday season each year.

Honored Contributor

I do not celebrate Christmas at all.  To me the entire month of December is a pain. It seems just a period of time of bad movies, bad TV, people putting on the "nice" attitude when the rest of the year they are their usual selfish selves. People make it a time to over eat, over spend  and after the fact complain about being fat and broke.  Why not just be nice all year long and feed the hungry just because they are hungry? It is a worthless holiday. It helps business, that is all.

Respected Contributor

Not so fond of Christmas any more and am always glad when it is over.......... 

Valued Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

Not so fond of Christmas any more and am always glad when it is over.......... 

Right there with you. All about the almighty dollar, we are losing the true meaning of Chrismas.   Alleycat