Frequent Contributor

Re: Does anyone REALLY have a gift closet?

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@glamwitch   No, but I do have a liquor cabinet, does that count?  Lol. Cheers!  🍾🍷🍸🍹🍺

HAHAHAHA!!!  Can't believe I just discovered this thread.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shoppergal wrote:

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@glamwitch   No, but I do have a liquor cabinet, does that count?  Lol. Cheers!  🍾🍷🍸🍹🍺

HAHAHAHA!!!  Can't believe I just discovered this thread.

I have both and enjoy both. 

Valued Contributor

Wow!!  Can I come over this weekend? I want a Gift 🎁. I'm betting you have a thousand friends huh?

Valued Contributor

ohhh - that's what my Mother used to do!  She had a "Gift Drawer or Cabinet" - but in her later years I swear I got presents that were chosen for someone else.  But as she would say "Honey it's the thought that counts!"   Then she had all bases covered right?

I maintain a year round Gift Goody Closet for myself - it provides me massive pleasure. 

Trusted Contributor

All the kooky hosts think everyone does! You know having one of everything makes your life trouble free! Buying, buying, buying is the answer to everything! This channel is laughable. Don’t forget to stock your wine closet, too!
Honored Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:
All the kooky hosts think everyone does! You know having one of everything makes your life trouble free! Buying, buying, buying is the answer to everything! This channel is laughable. Don’t forget to stock your wine closet, too!

@Jinlei  Many posters said they have a gift drawer, closet, space whatever. Whenever I see your posts they are always unhappy ones.

Esteemed Contributor

I  keep gifts stored away, mostly small ones "just in case" I  might need them.  Anything big I would buy on the spot.  But honestly gifts to my family are always gift cards.  In this day and age I have no clue what people really want.