Honored Contributor

Does The Q WANT Us To Shop Elsewhere?

They must. Otherwise they wouldn't have ruined two days of fashions with first, a day of frenetic Susan Graver and her endless supply of 3/4 sleeve liquid knit tops. Second, for today, the ultimate snooze-fest, the Aussie and his Magic Marker. I hate those shoes! They're innocent enough but I despise having something forced upon me, like that uncomfortable footwear. Also, they seem to go on and on endlessly. I cannot and will not listen to his spiel again ever! This whole two day affair has been the biggest disappointment ever. Worst Fashion Day in history. I watch the Q primarily for clothing and so far, I haven't even been tempted. I used to spend $300+ on Fashion Day but no more.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Re: Does The Q WANT Us To Shop Elsewhere?

I agree! Haven't even been tempted by anything. It's all the same old stuff. It's not just fashion day, either. Even the kitchen shows are fairly boring.

Honored Contributor

I don't know whether they want us to or not, but if they do, I'm all over granting their wish... If ever a retailer needed to up their ante it's them and now... Too much of the same old song and for far too long... A few new shows just isn't going to cut it, Q, especially when they're not all that... not even close...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I came to that conclusion also. The q wants out of the clothing business and if they force us to stop buying, they can justify phasing it out.
Honored Contributor

And is there only one model they can use for the magic marker demonstration? If those orthotic shoes are good for everybody, why can't they use a different model each time?
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

On 3/6/2015 cosmic1 said: I came to that conclusion also. The q wants out of the clothing business and if they force us to stop buying, they can justify phasing it out.

Let's see now, it appears they want out of clothing and jewelry...? I guess soon it'll just be an endless roulette wheel of skincare, makeup, kitchen goods, vacuums and computers... Heck, it pretty much already is! And yes, the presentations are endless.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 3/6/2015 stevieb said:
On 3/6/2015 cosmic1 said: I came to that conclusion also. The q wants out of the clothing business and if they force us to stop buying, they can justify phasing it out.

Let's see now, it appears they want out of clothing and jewelry...? I guess soon it'll just be an endless roulette wheel of skincare, makeup, kitchen goods, vacuums and computers... Heck, it pretty much already is! And yes, the presentations are endless.

If that's the case, they will become an all-infomercial channel, and they'll have to change their name to IC24/7. Let's hope the powers-that-be come to their senses!
Honored Contributor

On 3/6/2015 handygal said: And is there only one model they can use for the magic marker demonstration? If those orthotic shoes are good for everybody, why can't they use a different model each time?
Wow, l stand corrected! Someone in management must have heard me, because they're using a different model right now for the Vionic presentation! (Or maybe Stacy is out sick!)
Honored Contributor

On 3/6/2015 handygal said:
Wow, l stand corrected! Someone in management must have heard me, because they're using a different model right now for the Vionic presentation! (Or maybe Stacy is out sick!)

She was on this morning in Fashionably Early. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

Their prices and new S&H policies will drive people away more than any thing.