Super Contributor

Does Anyone Have An E-Mail For Bethlehem Lights CS?

Hi,
I'm hoping someone can help me, and might possibly have an e-mail for Customer Service at Bethlehem Lights?
I purchased the BL Christmas Tree TSV last October (or it was maybe early November), and am having issues I'm hoping they can help me with, really really don't want to have to return the tree to QVC if at all possible, it was a special Christmas gift from the hubby and he actually really likes it as well lol, which is rare!
Any help would be greatly appreciated ~ it doesn't help much to have a Customer Service phone number sadly, as I rarely am able to call during business hours (and find many companies now have very limited staff!) ~ thanks again!! Did try to Google and couldn't find anything - here's hoping!
Super Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Have An E-Mail For Bethlehem Lights CS?

Has anyone successfully reached out to the CS for Bethlehem Lights?? I don't trust the "Contact Us" that much on their website, wouldn't be surprised if it's barely attended to IMHO.
I wish they had an ACTUAL on-it's-own e-mail that you could have more faith in lol!
I have one entire branch on the TSV that stopped working, pretty sure it was lit when I first put it up at the beginning of November - I DID TRY putting in a few replacement bulbs in place of the others, did NOT work still. Could a blown fuse possibly be the problem for only ONE branch??
Thanks y'all for any help!! I'd really rather be able to find a solution, than return, completely - but running out of time!
Contributor

consumer.services@bethlehemlights.com is the email address. My tree has a 3 year warranty and twice now I have contacted them for either an entire strand being out or random lights. You have to email a copy of your receipt but they are great at sending you what you need at no charge. Hope this helps you!
Super Contributor

@foodie105 wrote:
consumer.services@bethlehemlights.com is the email address. My tree has a 3 year warranty and twice now I have contacted them for either an entire strand being out or random lights. You have to email a copy of your receipt but they are great at sending you what you need at no charge. Hope this helps you!

@foodie105 thank you so much! I appreciate it! Hoping they will be able to help me, not sure what they'll be able to do with a whole branch as opposed to section being out, here's hoping (I did try and change out replacement bulbs for the bulbs that weren't working, didn't help)! 

Respected Contributor

I had a terrible experience with Bethlehem Lights customer service and will never buy another product from them.  My experience, I hope yours is better.