Honored Contributor

Re: Do you watch qvc livestreams?

i am generally MUCH more likely to watch a livestream or part of it than any of the QVC channels. i mostly shop from the show reviews online or by browsing the website.

i like the "aftershow" livestreams, especially the ones that feature the kitchen and food. i also enjoy some of the style shows that feature a particular brand i may like or a host whose style i like.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Sure don't.  

Esteemed Contributor

I do not watch live streams.  I do enjoy watching the other channels or some of their App shows, via my TV. 

Vanessa Can't cook

Pretty Much 

Sometimes I will watch a repeat of a show that I might have missed. This evening I watched a show with Mally and Pat from yesterday. It was a helpful show since she was able to give helpful hints to use when applying makeup. 

Honored Contributor

I enjoy QVC's other channels and their many videos very much.  I watch them regularly -- very different from their livestreams. They get updated frequently.  In fact, I enjoy streaming the added content better than watching the live QVC shows.

There are some repeat presentations of the live shows, but most of it are videos from QVC, HSN, Grandin Road (Halloween decorating), Kim Gravel's podcast, beauty tutorials, styling segments paring various brands together in several outfits, etc. 

They have people from social media, some brand reps, and the hosts doing various segments.  

I also like the weekly Vanessa Can't Cook with her different guests

Honored Contributor

Nope......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”