Frequent Contributor

Do you watch qvc livestreams?

Just curious if anyone watches the qvc livestreams and which ones?!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you watch qvc livestreams?

Nope. Better things to do with my time.

Honored Contributor

No.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't and I probably never will.

I will watch the television broadcasts, but I don't see anything of interest or additional value to me on the livestreams.

Honored Contributor

No.

Trusted Contributor

Yes.  Glad you asked.  I just looked at QVC United Kingdom and they are selling shoe boots.  Also I looked at QVC Germany and they are selling craft items.  It's interesting to check up on what QVC is selling in Europe just to get a perspective.

Trusted Contributor

I forgot about QVC Japan.  They are selling some gel for your face.  They do translate for you.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

No.  I don't watch the main channel that much to begin with.  Never watch channels 2 and 3 either. They are wasting their time with new channels on me.

Honored Contributor

No. 

But I did watch twice just to see if they developed an alternative selling technique via livestream. The answer, no they haven't, not yet anyway.

The first time it was Leah -- "come chat, ask me anything."  While I think she's lovely, it was insanely boring and just a lot of nothing said.  

The second one I watched was recently.  It was Jennifer & Monifa, also talking about nothing.  A lot of laughing, again about nothing.  But they added a contest of answering a trivia question to get a chance to win one of the [least expensive] items from their Perfect Accessories show.  No, I didn't win. Smiley Very Happy

Twice was enough.  A total waste of time. 

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched a whole show in many years.   Don't plan to. I can't even say when I've watched more than 5 minutes--and that was because someone mentioned something in a post here.