Respected Contributor

Many times when auto delivery is offered on skin care products or make-up items I have jumped on it.    I almost always end up with too much of a particular item and worry about it going bad before I can finish it up.    I know you can edit the delivery date but sometimes I forget to check and as a result, more product is sent while I still have a large supply left.

Through the normal cancellation process of auto delivery, I am now down to just two items and have put myself on a strict regime of no more purchasing on auto delivery.

I will just buy what I need when I run out.   

Do you find that you end up with too much when you succumb to the auto delivery idea?

Respected Contributor

Re: Do you use auto delivery?

I don't, but I push deliveries out at least 6 months, and often cancel before I get the first autodelivery!

Respected Contributor

I have never done auto delivery. I don't go through beauty products very quickly. I am usually able to get the products I want when the vendor comes and puts it on sale.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've gotten really good deals on AD.

Just put a repeating reminder note in your calendar so you don't forget to stay on top of your AD orders.

Honored Contributor

I have found that by using products daily (like you need to to get results)that rarely happens.  I check my auto deliveries every month as well as any easy pays.

Honored Contributor

I use auto delivery on some WEN purchases

Can never have enough WEN!

Honored Contributor

No I usually don't because of the resons that you stated....too much product will pile up even with me requesting that it be spaced out.

However I did recently order on an auto -delivery a hair product from another site.  It's something that the Q used to sell...Nick Chavez root lifter which works great for me.  I found it online and ordered with their auto delivery.  Of course I still had half the first bottle left when the auto delivery one arrived....I love the product but will have to see about spacing it out more.

Esteemed Contributor

Never.  Easy pay is hard enough to track.

Esteemed Contributor

Not on QVC, but have one auto-delivery on another website.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I never use auto delivery or easy pay.  I am always offered auto delivery on Amazon and Chewy, but have never used them.  I've been tempted on my dog and cat food but am just never positive about the dates.  I don't want to end up with too much.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau