Trusted Contributor

Do you place your order by phone?

We often here there are "750 people waiting on the phone lines to place their order." When was the last time you actually had to wait to place your order? I order online or use automated ordering. But unless I have a question or need to speak with CS, I never order by phone. I understand some people still don't have computers, but 750? 1,000? Really?
Honored Contributor

Re: Do you place your order by phone?

I don't, but when you figure in how many homes they reach, I can see where it's plausible.

Honored Contributor

I normally use automated ordering and or order online---

And of course lately there have been problems with the website when you order on line and get a message "QVC.com is not available at this time".....{#emotions_dlg.glare}

And one time even though I updated the expiration date of my credit card the system I kept getting a message to update the card, so I had to end up calling. CS had to end up deleting the card and re-adding it and haven't had a problem since....

Or these could be people just hoping they get to talk ON AIR---ya know their 15 seconds of "fame"...and asking the host to give a shout out to every family member./friend...{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I never order by phone; I don't even know their number anymore.

Super Contributor

If online ordering is too slow or not working, I'll pick up the phone, not too often though.
Honored Contributor

I have ordered via phone only a very few times, most of my orders are placed on-line.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I've never ordered by phone .... online is SO much faster!

Trusted Contributor

That is a sales ploy. So many people use the computer or their phones. I do it all online.

Honored Contributor

I order online so I can use Mr. Rebates.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I always order online because I can get Delta sky miles that way. Just go to skymilesshopping.com and click on QVC. They link you to the QVC.com website and depending on the promotion , you'll get miles for each dollar you purchase. You have to realize QVC on air relies on impulse purchases. They also have a lot of old lady shoppers who probably aren't familiar with the internet or don't have computers and feel more comfortable calling in.