Honored Contributor

Re: Do you like Sharon F. in her Cold Shoulder top?

Don't care much for Sharon as a host - not a fan of her presentation style. Don't care for cold shoulder tops in general.

That said - there are cold shoulder tops I don't mind, on younger (than me) people. And I think this is simply meant as another host bash thread not very well camouflaged.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I do not like that hole in the shoulder look on anyone. It looks cheap.

Esteemed Contributor

I like just about everything AMY wears.  She ha s excellent taste in clothing and she looks good in everything she wears.  I think she is adorable and what a great little figure she has

Valued Contributor

I loved the cold shoulder dress Sharon had on today..I loved the color too....Iwas wondering if it was LOGO because Sharon wears alot of Lori's clothes.

Honored Contributor

I thought that one shouldered look was certainly diff.

Honored Contributor

I know they're popular but I don't think cold shoulder tops look good on anyone.

Honored Contributor

Yes. not a fan.

Respected Contributor

I missed the show; however, I just went back to review it.  I think she looks adorable.  She is so tiny and has the attitude for it.  Plus, I love that color on her.  Years ago when they used to do the colors of the season and what colors would look good on us, she would have been an autumn.  So am I and that color is made for us!

Trusted Contributor

I'm not a fan of the cold shoulder look.  Most of them are on the tacky side.  I didn't are for Amy's one shoulder look at all.  She had way to much spray tan on, and it wasn't a top to wear when you're tying to be professional.  That outfit was for a casual outing, not work.

Esteemed Contributor

@EatWell Sharon seems to wear the cold shoulder tops often. I don't care for them on her. I actually haven't seen one on anyone that I thought looked "good". I tried one on myself once when they first came out, and it was off and returned with two minutes.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein