Trusted Contributor

Re: Do you like Sharon F. in her Cold Shoulder top?

I will just comment on cold shoulder tops.  They are WAY over done....every designer and their brother thinks they have to have one in their collection. 

Super Contributor

I want to know how Sharon eats like that on Gourmet Holiday and stays so small after all she is not a spring chicken , no shade, Props to SF , does she work out or is it a workout walking around the Q set all day ?love to know. Others don't seem to stay as fit . Sharon does get a bit to "I love everything" but expains in great detail ...that I can appreciate
Honored Contributor

I missed Sharon in the top you are referring to but almost every time I see her I think she looks reat!  She's got a cute petite figure and can wear just about anything!  

Super Contributor

I never watch the food shows so I don't see Sharon often but I think she looks wonderful in everything she wears. She knows what works for her and is always dressed appropriately for on air.

Respected Contributor

I think Sharon is a lovely host and always does a great job presenting.  She did Louis Dell Olio's 2 hour show Thursday evening and was just perfect and lovely.

Super Contributor

Sharon is one host who I liked, but has become so cocky in her presentations, I don't watch her any more!  I may just be getting difficult, but hosts have changed so much!  Oh for Kathy Levine when we need her!